Seattle Mariners @ Minnesota Twins Jul 24-26

Crizilla

Reaction score
Like what I'm seeing from Marlow. If Moore stays hot and Julio regroups this team has a chance. Don't know if Sewald or Munoz pitches today gotta hold this lead.

Ford 0-4 with 3 strikeouts at the 4 spot again. Scotty, the guy isn't ready for the 4 spot yet! C'mon man

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. Guess we got spoiled last year. I just don't buy in to excuses anymore. This team should be better imo.

Chapow

Reaction score
If the bullpen is actually taxed due to their workload over the past 13 days, is that an excuse or is that a legit reason why they're struggling?

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
If the bullpen is actually taxed due to their workload over the past 13 days, is that an excuse or is that a legit reason why they're struggling?
Depends on where you stand on the pessimist/realist/optimist scale. ;)

Like I said above, the starters haven't been getting so many 5-6 inning starts, meaning the pen has been needed in more innings. Throw in our offensive problems meaning more of those innings are stress innings and yeah, they've been taxed. Fatigue isn't supposed to be a thing with professionals, but it really is. They desperately need the day off tomorrow.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Not sure I agree with pitching to Julien here. Did it, though. 2 out.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Works ever time. I get mad, we win hahahahaha

Awesome to see Munoz back to him dominating self. Every pitcher has an off day, but I never worry about that guy.
Big series win. Still will take me awhile to think they're playoff bound, but this has been a nice helping of Crow. Ready for some more next series :)

And I stand corrected on the bullpen, they def. have been overused in several games. Oh well, 2 of 3 is always a good thing against a red hot team.

Chapow

Reaction score
Moore has stepped up huge in the past week. He's been a really big boost to this team. Even Wong has been contributing recently. Julio appears to be heating up.

If Ty can figure out a way out of his funk, this team just might be able to provide a pretty fun ride the rest of the way. You never know.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
If Ty can figure out a way out of his funk, this team just might be able to provide a pretty fun ride the rest of the way. You never know.
Yeah, Ty is really starting to concern me. He hasn't been his old self all year, except for maybe a game or two. I miss those opposite field doubles that used to be his signature hit. I'm starting to wonder if Evan White will ever make it back. We spent a ton of money on him and got bupkis.

I hope Kelenic is spending some time at an ashram during his rehab, learning some zen.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Yeah, Ty is really starting to concern me. He hasn't been his old self all year, except for maybe a game or two. I miss those opposite field doubles that used to be his signature hit. I'm starting to wonder if Evan White will ever make it back. We spent a ton of money on him and got bupkis.

I hope Kelenic is spending some time at an ashram during his rehab, learning some zen.
These two are ballers! This is where Servis needs to earn his money and keep them optimistic and going forward. If Ty and Kelenic don't make it neither do the Mariners.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Like what I'm seeing from Marlow. If Moore stays hot and Julio regroups this team has a chance. Don't know if Sewald or Munoz pitches today gotta hold this lead.

Ford 0-4 with 3 strikeouts at the 4 spot again. Scotty, the guy isn't ready for the 4 spot yet! C'mon man
Ford is whatever. He will go 2-3 with a homer and then 3-25.