Russell Wilson for Aaron Rodgers?

Rat

Reaction score
No. I dont care if Rodgers is better, I don't want to have to root for that pompous ass. Him losing was so funny that I didn't even care that it was against the Niners.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Rodgers is better, but he’s not a killer and he’s a douche bag. We need someone that’s hungry to win a championship.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Rat":rhq4haml said:
No. I dont care if Rodgers is better, I don't want to have to root for that pompous ass. Him losing was so funny that I didn't even care that it was against the Niners.
Pretty much all of this describes my feelings 110%.

In addition, Rodgers is getting older and I don't count on him being another Tom Brady and it's not like we'd be avoiding the offseason drama we have with Russ. If anything, it'd be worse.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
Rat":3ve5n1bc said:

Lol... this!
Rodgers can suck it.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Tsk tsk. Clickbait.

Aaron is too old. If we move on from Russ, we have to go young.

Give me Herbert.

massari

Reaction score
Rodgers has been struggling vs cover 2 and has been sacked a ton throughout his career. Seahawks fans won't like him.

And there's no way he chooses playing for Seahawks offense over the Packers offense with Lafleur, the OL, Adams and Jones.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I can’t stand Russ off the field but it’s harmless how annoying he is. I’ll hate watch the Seahawks if we had Rodgers.

You can look back in my post history I’ve despised Rodgers before it was cool.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
**** no. There's literally no logic behind that shit. Please delete this post.

massari

Reaction score
Only guy available that I'd trade him for is 26 year old Deshaun Watson

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Rodgers would NEVER move to south Alaska after spending decades in American Midwest Siberia. He wants San Fran more badly after yesterday's showing.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Rodgers is now 0-4 vs Niners in playoffs.
If you can't beat'm join'm. Yea, and the weather's nicer back home in Cali right Aaron?.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Rat":2w9q5qzo said:

yes!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Ans: NO!!!

I am not a 49ers fan in any way but was glad to see Rodgers beaten last night. I dislike AR more than any other player in the NFL. He’s undoubtedly a great QB but he’s an arrogant ass.

Atradees

Reaction score
No...the whole idea of trading Russell is to get rid of that salary so we can get better. And rebuild the draft capitol. New guy rookie deal, strong defense and run game. superb Owl.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Rodgers is an egotistical douchebag, and he turns into a mental midget in the playoffs when the pressure is on. No thanks.