Russell Wilson for Aaron Rodgers?

Seymour

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. PeteBall is the last place on earth he'd let his career die.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
massari":27mb80o2 said:
Only guy available that I'd trade him for is 26 year old Deshaun Watson

I agree on Watson as a player, but am very concerned about his off the field persona. Also like what I have seen from Herbert and he's young, but no way will the Chargers serve him up.

At this point in time keeping Russ is our best bet but we have work to do as he isn't the same Russ he used to be.

mrblitz

Reaction score
in actual results, rodgers is not any better than russ.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Throwdown":3mfm6lm3 said:
I can’t stand Russ off the field but it’s harmless how annoying he is. I’ll hate watch the Seahawks if we had Rodgers.

You can look back in my post history I’ve despised Rodgers before it was cool.

It has to suck to not like a dude who's a model person on and off the field .. tends to speak volumes to the guy who dislikes the guy .

Throwdown

Reaction score
Ambrose83":132rrarl said:
Throwdown":132rrarl said:
I can’t stand Russ off the field but it’s harmless how annoying he is. I’ll hate watch the Seahawks if we had Rodgers.

You can look back in my post history I’ve despised Rodgers before it was cool.

It has to suck to not like a dude who's a model person on and off the field .. tends to speak volumes to the guy who dislikes the guy .

Russ doesn’t know you, bro. Trust me you don’t gotta cape like that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Ambrose is 100 percent on point. It's strange and laughable how many people just hate the guy.
But, it's grown old and tired.

Next

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Mahomes, Allen, Burrows or Herbert, other than that, pass.

Russ ain't done yet.

Throwdown

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":a608wljw said:
Ambrose is 100 percent on point. It's strange and laughable how many people just hate the guy.
But, it's grown old and tired.

Next

Ay if trying to gain clout off a dead man’s name in a cheesy hype video is your thing that’s cool I guess?

Or maybe a hype video about coming back from injury that you weren’t ready to come back from and got your dumb ass shut out in the first game back on the same day you dropped the stupid video is your thing that’s a bit odd but whatever.

Everything he does is for his brand, same with this on again off again stuff with wanting to leave but definitely not but i might leave.

It’s exhausting. He’s not that special to be doing all this.

It’s 2022 all athletes have foundations and do work in their communities, I was not talking about that stuff cuz it’s become run of the mill BS.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Russ 32m cap hit, worth 16m
Rodgers 27m cap hit, worth 29m

Russ 37m cap hit, worth ??m
Rodgers 46m cap hit, worth ??m

Rodger's contract was a much better deal last season which is a major reason why the Packers went to the playoffs and we did not. However, his cap hit escalates significantly this year and I strongly doubt he's going to have a 2022 season worth 46m. He's also five years older with a worse personality so a trade would be lopsided in Green Bay's favor.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What did we see in GB? Rodgers CONSTANTLY missing wide open guys. And deciding to throw in to double coverage.
Believe it or not, Russ is not the only QB who misses guys that are open and ops for the long ball.
The almighty Aaron Rodgers did it a LOT in a playoff game at home. Yes, lost at HOME, with a week off, against a team that scored 6 POINTS on offense. His playoff record is 11-10, he has ONE SB Appearance.
Not saying his isn't great, but he has laid his share of eggs in the playoffs. But it's always "the defense blew it"
Well, you're the damn QB, it's on you too.

Again, the fact that you are so bothered by what Russ does is just funny to me. That's all. And when he's back in Seattle again in 2022, it's going to be even better. How is what Russ does impacting your life?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Atradees":2nyle7k2 said:
No...the whole idea of trading Russell is to get rid of that salary so we can get better. And rebuild the draft capitol. New guy rookie deal, strong defense and run game. superb Owl.

It's just that easy! Wonder why the Other NFL teams aren't doing it?

Torc

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers replacing Russ just might be the thing that would make me watch another team until he retired.....and I didn't miss a game even during the Behring years. I absolutely cannot stand that overrated bag of ego. Maybe he is the "most talented thrower of the football" (I'm not a great judge but I'd put Marino well past him for a start) but I wouldn't call him a great quarterback. I'm convinced he deliberately tanked games during McCarthy's last year in green bay. No thank you.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Isnt Rodgers a FA?

There's no way the Packers will give him the Tag.