Redskins vs. Seahawks playoff game on Youtube right now..

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1jks7kou said:
Sports Hernia":1jks7kou said:
Thanks for linking those. I think the 42-13 curbstomping needs to be REQUIRED viewing for the forty ninnies trolls before they are approved here!!

Agreed. Make 'em pass a quiz on it, to make sure they watch it in its entirety.
LOL, great idea, Really! :th2thumbs:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Sports Hernia":r72t2ao3 said:
MontanaHawk05":r72t2ao3 said:
Sports Hernia":r72t2ao3 said:
Thanks for linking those. I think the 42-13 curbstomping needs to be REQUIRED viewing for the forty ninnies trolls before they are approved here!!

Agreed. Make 'em pass a quiz on it, to make sure they watch it in its entirety.
LOL, great idea, Really! :th2thumbs:

I agree wholeheartedly with you two fine young gentlemen.

tdigitee

Reaction score
^^ "How many fingers does Ronnie Lott have?" as a starter...

Thanks for posting the videos - I was just revisiting the Redskin game the other day with one of their fans here in DC-land...I was getting tons of texts from their fans that first quarter, but by the end it was just me with "How you like me NOW, beeyotches???"

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
tdigitee":1rstg4ua said:
^^ "How many fingers does Ronnie Lott have?" as a starter...

Thanks for posting the videos - I was just revisiting the Redskin game the other day with one of their fans here in DC-land...I was getting tons of texts from their fans that first quarter, but by the end it was just me with "How you like me NOW, beeyotches???"

Two thumbs and 7 fingers. Had one cut off because he had 2 options, miss the season or lose a finger and be able to play still. I believe it was towards the end of the season going into the playoffs. Btw, didn't google beforehand so some specifics might wrong.

True story, my grandma was friends with his agent so for my brithday, her present to me and my old man was dinner with Ronnie Lott at his restaurant. I was in 5th grade, but I remember it well. My dad and I walked in and Ronnie Lott was standing at the entrance with a woman in each arm (both beautiful). I was like, damn this guy is the man. He left the two of them and took my dad and I to the table and we just hung out and talked life/football. Keena Turner (old 49er DB) was there also and came and hung out for a few minutes as well. It was a cool experience. Sucks though, he signed my old school gold 49ers jacket and it got stolen when I went to school :( I know this is a Seahawks board, but the question from tdig reminded me of it.

Back to the original question I meant to ask.....

Anyway, is there anywhere to watch old Seahawks regular season games from last season? :thirishdrinkers: