NY Yankees @ Seattle Mariners May 29-31

TIMD

Reaction score
Commitment to mediocrity!
2 straight starters totally bombed & shell shocked. Clearly the Yankees did their homework on the Mariners, came up with a winning game plan & executed. I was an idiot during the beginning of the season for saying I knew this team was going to suck. And just in case the certain Rah Rah's who constantly attacked me, had me banned & blocked me still don't know, I'll say it again: Wong sucks & is done, I knew the M's got fleeced. Soulfishhawk told me he was a 4 WAR player. SUAREZ sucks, he's not good. Teoscar is another guy who goes to Seattle & can't hit, it's the losing Mariners culture. AJ POLLOCK sucks. Still hasn't been DFA'd because Jerry is stubborn. He's not about to admit his total failure to do his job correctly yet. This organization has terrible leadership from the dugout to the top & zero accountability. Scotty is a SIMP for the players, everyone gets a trophy & are not responsible for their terrible play. A culture of pathetic-ness in the dugout. With the front office, you can keep your job on the roster even if you are beyond terrible, as long as you were hyped by DiBozo the 🤡. These idiots won't start to shake things up dramatically until they are 20 games back, which won't be long.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Kirby dealing early. Clean through 3. Schmidt is one of those "fool ya" pitchers. Our guys aren't being patient enough at the plate.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
I think so too, but I don't think there was anything definitive enough on replay to over turn the call on the field.
They showed the one view where the ball left an indentation on the chalk line. :mad:

Chapow

Reaction score
They showed the one view where the ball left an indentation on the chalk line. :mad:

Yeah, I saw that. I think that was the live broadcast though. Not sure if they get to see that on replay review.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Kirby almost blew that one. :LOL: Kept Judge in the yard, though.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Thankfully, the IKF liner went to the No Fly Zone. Kirby working on a CG shutout.

Chapow

Reaction score
Incredibly impressive outing by Kirby against Judge and that Yankees lineup.

Chapow

Reaction score
Gotta get something out of a leadoff double here if they're going to salvage a game in this series.