NY Yankees @ Seattle Mariners May 29-31

raisethe3

Reaction score
Damn, I guess we're just going to be a .500 ball club then.

Crizilla

Reaction score
The amount of times they've started multiple guys hitting in the .100s is hilarious. Meanwhile Braves who are a top 10 team continue to call guys up and send guys down. Ms don't like to do that.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Why is Kelenic out?
It better not be a Scotty “rest day” thingy.
JK hit the wall hard last night. Has a neck issue, I think. Available to pinch hit according to Servais, but at this rate it would probably be a waste anyway. Let him rest.

Chapow

Reaction score
Is Logan a big Yankees fan or something? Cause he sure is making it pretty easy for them to tee off on him. Way, way too many pitches catching way too much of the zone.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
According to CBS JK is not starting because there is a lefty on the mound. JK has been KILLING lefty’s this season. Good gawd our manager is dumb sometimes.

TIMD

Reaction score
The amount of times they've started multiple guys hitting in the .100s is hilarious. Meanwhile Braves who are a top 10 team continue to call guys up and send guys down. Ms don't like to do that.
The Mariners & especially Jerry/Scotty are obsessed with these awful light hitting utility guys.... "He's athletic because he can play multiple positions" Jerry always say.... He plays "multiple positions" because he isn't very good at ONE & he cannot hit. These guys are so stubborn.

Chapow

Reaction score
According to CBS JK is not starting because there is a lefty on the mound. JK has been KILLING lefty’s this season. Good gawd our manager is dumb sometimes.

Not sure where CBS is getting their information because every source I can find says he's sitting out tonight because of jamming his neck when he hit the wall hard last night.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Not sure where CBS is getting their information because every source I can find says he's sitting out tonight because of jamming his neck when he hit the wall hard last night.
Psst....when you're looking for bad shit to post about the M's, you find it. :LOL:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CBS via Rotowire

Mariners' Jarred Kelenic: Out versus lefty​

Rotowire 5 HRS AGO
Kelenic isn't starting Tuesday against the Yankees.
Kelenic holds just a .586 OPS against lefties since 2021, so it's not much of a surprise to see him retreat to the bench against Nestor Cortes. AJ Pollock will take Kelenic's place in left field and bat fifth Tuesday.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
I wasn't doubting that CBS posted that, I was just praising your ability to find criticisms of the M's. :LOL:

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Cause you would rather have Pollack bat for Kelinic.. No, he jammed his head in the wall pretty good, I am sure I would have a stiff neck shoulder today as well..

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I wasn't doubting that CBS posted that, I was just praising your ability to find criticisms of the M's. :LOL:
It was a 10 second internet search “why is Jarred Kelenic not playing tonight. It didn’t take any special skill. You think that SS is a great manager, I think he’s not very good and is soft. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

TIMD

Reaction score
First pitch to Judge...... Gone.
Mariners apathy.
You can't make this stuff up.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
It was a 10 second internet search “why is Jarred Kelenic not playing tonight. It didn’t take any special skill. You think that SS is a great manager, I think he’s not very good and is soft. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
Well as long as you're thinking for me, I guess we will have to. :LOL:

Chapow

Reaction score
CBS via Rotowire

Mariners' Jarred Kelenic: Out versus lefty​

Rotowire 5 HRS AGO
Kelenic isn't starting Tuesday against the Yankees.
Kelenic holds just a .586 OPS against lefties since 2021, so it's not much of a surprise to see him retreat to the bench against Nestor Cortes. AJ Pollock will take Kelenic's place in left field and bat fifth Tuesday.

The M’s will continue their series against the Yankees on Tuesday without one of their best offensive producers so far this season in the starting lineup, as outfielder Jarred Kelenic gets the night off.

It’s worth noting that Kelenic was shaken up a bit after jamming his neck on the wall in left field Monday night trying to catch Yankees slugger Aaron Judge’s second home run of the game. He also has scuffled some in the last week, going 5 for 26 with two doubles, no home runs and 12 strikeouts to three walks over his last seven games.

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1757...tebook-julio-player-week-roster-kelenic-sits/

Also a 10 second Google search. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

86Hawk

Reaction score
Went to the last 2 games. Horrible. And from where I was sitting tonight it was more than obvious that Logan Gilbert was tipping his pitches and nothing was done about it.

I was telling my wife with about 90% accuracy what he would pitch every single time. And I was in the 200 level. Yankees were probably laughing their asses off. Pathetic.