I know Cowherd is rather disliked here...

Maulbert

Reaction score
...but I do love the way he gushes over Russ. There's also some great stuff taking Erin Rodgers to task for not winning enough at the end of the video.

[youtube]jlkm56GSXQM[/youtube]

mikeak

Reaction score
He has liked RW for years unlike the national media that just woke up today and started saying how good RW is....

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
mikeak":38cvhr61 said:
He has liked RW for years unlike the national media that just woke up today and started saying how good RW is....

It's a lot of the reason I do like Cowherd. The guy has championed Russ almost as long as Jon Gruden has.

Rat

Reaction score
Eh, Cowherd is articulate as hell and is good at bringing up points I hadn't considered, but I grew sick of his "contrarian for the sake of being contrarian" schtick. If the national media had been overwhelmingly positive about Russ coming out of school, Cowherd would have been telling us why he's overrated.

I'll give him more credit on Russ than Gruden though. Gruden gushes over everybody. He's going to get a few right by chance.

getnasty

Reaction score
I feel like Russell has got love from the media over all the years. Not like Brady, Rodgers, and Brees but just as much as anyone else.

Seymour

Reaction score
Personally I like Cowherd. He generally uses good common sense approach to his discussions even though he sometimes takes stabs in the dark to generate ratings....they all do really.

I will listen to that later, thanks for the link! :2thumbs:

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Russ has always gotten the love from national media. What they haven’t given him is the respect.

ivotuk

Reaction score
LOVE Colin Cowherd. He's not afraid to make a statement. He's also not afraid to admit when he's wrong.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Despise the guy because he's become a Cowboy homer due I'm sure to FOX having most of the NFC games and him being on their network now. I did hear the Erin take this morning and I admit it was great. I generally listen to him very briefly during commercials on one of the other channels but I stayed with him today because of his Erin comments.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I can't stand Cowherd. He likes to ride the waves of superstars, super teams, dynasties, icons of their sport, ect. and I remember on one of his shows he said he roots for dynasties or champions like the Pats or Alabama because when an argument is brought up he won't lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smellyman

Reaction score
Does he still drone on about his major media market fetish?

quadsas

Reaction score
Cowherd is only watchable when he's talking about Russ. He's a vastly inferior version of Stephen A and Skip, who are actually good at the things Cowherd's trying to do.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
quadsas":1isrm6sy said:
Cowherd is only watchable when he's talking about Russ. He's a vastly inferior version of Stephen A and Skip, who are actually good at the things Cowherd's trying to do.

Jesus, I hope you are joking. As soon as I hear Stephen A or Skip I turn the channel on the TV or radio dial. They are terrible.

Smellyman

Reaction score
quadsas":3cml8lqy said:

Woah there. Cowherd uses logic and reason at least. Skip and Stephen need neither.

Polk738

Reaction score
quadsas":34xzlrgz said:

You mean Skip "I can't stop talking about Dak" Bayless

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
quadsas":2ea0k1ci said:

giphy.gif

quadsas

Reaction score
Maulbert":3ke3sn2c said:
quadsas":3ke3sn2c said:

giphy.gif

yeah thats what Skip and SAS are doing. All the way to the bank. Cause theyre the best at what they do. SAS is 10 million per year, I guess being an 'idiot' pays

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
quadsas":1sg96lsg said:
Maulbert":1sg96lsg said:
quadsas":1sg96lsg said:

giphy.gif

yeah thats what Skip and SAS are doing. All the way to the bank. Cause theyre the best at what they do. SAS is 10 million per year, I guess being an 'idiot' pays

Getting payed doesn't make them good, or is Jared Goff the second best QB in the league? I never listen to Skip or SAS because they're blindingly stupid. If you like their trash, it explains a lot about the quality of your posts.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
quadsas":1eg8ig0d said:
Maulbert":1eg8ig0d said:
quadsas":1eg8ig0d said:

Giphy

giphy.gif