I cried for Pete and my wife is mad

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Again, I'm sooooo miserable being married. You crack me up. I'm proud to be married, it's good stuff. Couldn't care less if other people don't.
That's cool too. As long as you're together and happy, cool. Do you.
Acting like being married is stupid is what cracks me up.
Nothing wrong with living together forever and never getting married. Nothing wrong with being married.
Not EVERYTHING has to be an argument and/or strange take for clicks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score

Again, I'm sooooo miserable being married. You crack me up. I'm proud to be married, it's good stuff. Couldn't care less if other people don't.
Nothing wrong with living together forever and never getting married. Nothing wrong with being married.
All true but I'm still on the couch. Don't you think it's a little excessive at this point? Its been a week since I passionately cried for Pete and she still won't let me in our bedroom

fenderbender123

Reaction score

I'm not saying marriage itself is going to be bad while you experience it.

I'm saying it can be bad if you split up. Not just the heart break but all the financial and property ownership implications, too. Therefore, I don't see the point in entering such a contract. If a woman demands I do, then there's a problem with her, and I want no part of it.

renofox

Reaction score
When I married, no-fault divorce was a mutual consent option. When I divorced, it was mandatory. The terms of the 'contract' were changed, without my consent, after I entered into the contract.

Marriage is a magnificent deal if it lasts a lifetime. If not, it's a suckers bet.

Seahawker

Reaction score
All true but I'm still on the couch. Don't you think it's a little excessive at this point? Its been a week since I passionately cried for Pete and she still won't let me in our bedroom
EC639976 D27B 47FD 906F 02F5B0D1A54D