This Team is GOOD

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Def. a lot of room for improvement. It's exciting to think how good this team can be. Shoot, the Offense hasn't hit their stride and the defense is getting better a lot quicker than expected, imo.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
We got the Perna curse this week. The Perna curse spells doom this year!

Ouch.

5-3 will not be that terrible, if it happens, considering the Ravens record vs, the NFC. A lot better than 4-3 would have been.

I will be amazed if we win this.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
TOTAL push off. I'm not saying the refs were "out to get the Hawks" but this is very common with officiating these days. Keep the game close, it's ridiculous. Those calls were not even close. That "PI" on Riq changed the entire course of that game. Hawks were up 10, would have had the ball in really good field position and had a legit shot to put the nail in the coffin. ALL momentum was killed on a sh** call.
As far as the Adams play, he jumped high AND you can see him turn his head. He flat out made the game saving play. But.........it's Adams, so I guess it never happened. What would be the narrative if Bobby made that same exact play?
I was in the anti Adams camp for a while.

I'm not anymore. Dude's impressed me this season. I like his energy. And he's toned down the over the top megalomania this year.

I like him. Maybe 'cause I've finally gotten to see him play! I just think he energizes everyone around him - and in a good way.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good point, you can see it even in the post game stuff, a little more chill. Still crazy energy on the field but seems a little more appreciative of what he lost by being out.
His energy def. rubs off on people, and he's damn good in the run game. Fingers crossed he stays healthy, we need to get at least SOME of the value from what they gave up. So far so good this season.

Xxx

Reaction score
I loved listening to some of the NY media talk about Williams and his versatility. They can move him all around the line, and they had nothing but good things to say about him. Also talked about how the stats don't really show his true contribution. He draws a lot of double teams, thus giving others the chance to pounce.
He's really good against the run too. My hope is that he just buys into the culture and wants to re-sign. Many have done it over the years, and I like our chances to keep him beyond 2023. Avril, Bennett, Dunlap etc. Those guys were rentals who all chose to stick around. All loved it here and contributed.
Leonard made the hawks better at like 3 different positions all at the same time

Xxx

Reaction score
I was in the anti Adams camp for a while.

I'm not anymore. Dude's impressed me this season. I like his energy. And he's toned down the over the top megalomania this year.

I like him. Maybe 'cause I've finally gotten to see him play! I just think he energizes everyone around him - and in a good way.
That’s why I came around with him too. His leadership and attitude. He really is a motivating force