For those thinking we ever changed anything for Wilson think again.

toffee

Reaction score
In a similar way, I hope that the Seahawks will not acquire Baker Mayfield. This team needs to come together in the locker room. A self centered personality like "Bake-Russ" would bring confusion at a time when trust and friendships between the players need to be developed. There is something to be said about "playing for your teammates".
Our direction is clear...
Go Hawks!
Look, Marshawn rather 'retire' than another full season with Wilson, Lockett rather help Kaep with playing catches than do the same with Wilson. Angry? he thanked TJax in his retirement NO A WORD about Wilson. These are people were closest and really know Wilson.

Pete could crown Wilson as team captain, Pete couldn't force other star players to 'respect' Russ, at best Pete could force players to pay lip service.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
Yes, that is what I saw too. Not a real teammate feeling here.
It is a new day for the Seahawks...Having some strong personalities in the locker room could drive the team a little higher, rather than having Russ leading the team in prayer and logical discussions at half time.
Go Geno too!!!

toffee

Reaction score
The TRUTH just ties you in a &^%*ing Knot, eh Johnny Dean? LOLOLOLOLOL
This is a Seahawks Fan Forum NOT an INDIVIDUAL> Russell Wilson Fan Forum...You'll find more to your single minded RW fandom at the Denver Donko's Fan Boards.
John63 likes to accuse anyone talk about Wilson as "rent free", guess who started this Wilson thread? John63 of course. In this thread, he tried unsuccessfully to blame Wilson's failures on Pete.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
At this point if the majority of us are “rent free” does that make OP… the sexless innkeeper.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The TRUTH just ties you in a &^%*ing Knot, eh Johnny Dean? LOLOLOLOLOL
This is a Seahawks Fan Forum NOT an INDIVIDUAL> Russell Wilson Fan Forum...You'll find more to your single minded RW fandom at the Denver Donko's Fan Boards.
Hes already signed up there...he is not a seahawk fan.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
No Wilson in yours others. Goodbye
Oh for the love of God I hope this means I'm blocked. I got all I needed by your comment that you didn't like Beastmode cause "he felt he as too good to talk to the media" Not a clue at all about the man.

W

Welshers

When He says goodbye He just meant he blocks you. He's blocked most the forum so it's pretty much just him talking to himself now

GemCity

Reaction score
I’ve moved on. I would’ve chose a franchise QB over Pete but, hey…

Pete and JS did a great job in this last draft. The future, regardless of the outcome, is as exciting as it’s ever been in recent years.

But don’t let sh***y Seattle fans change your opinion on a player. Dozens of teams wanted Russ and we got a good haul for him but folks here will tell you he sucked, isn’t a top tier player, blah blah blah. It also looks like 4 of Denver’s first 6 games are in prime time. That’s pretty damn good
for a team that hasn’t really done squat in several years (no need to tell anyone that teams like Detroit play in prime time…you’re slow if you don’t understand).

You’ve been spoiled and I suspect by week 5, your unfounded homerism will come to a grinding halt.

As I’m certain what the next two years mean, I’ll enjoy the process.

Smellyman

Reaction score
I’ve moved on. I would’ve chose a franchise QB over Pete but, hey…

Pete and JS did a great job in this last draft. The future, regardless of the outcome, is as exciting as it’s ever been in recent years.

But don’t let sh***y Seattle fans change your opinion on a player. Dozens of teams wanted Russ and we got a good haul for him but folks here will tell you he sucked, isn’t a top tier player, blah blah blah. It also looks like 4 of Denver’s first 6 games are in prime time. That’s pretty damn good
for a team that hasn’t really done squat in several years (no need to tell anyone that teams like Detroit play in prime time…you’re slow if you don’t understand).

You’ve been spoiled and I suspect by week 5, your unfounded homerism will come to a grinding halt.

As I’m certain what the next two years mean, I’ll enjoy the process.
Russ is chasing money and fame and did not choose Seattle. It was never Pete or Russ. Twisted is always ageist against Pete, but Pete shows no signs of slowing down while an aging QB sure is.

Maybe by some chance they did resign Wilson while his money continues to decimate the roster and we just keep seeing 3 and outs and no playoffs or limp into the playoffs and another 1st round 11/27 playoff exit performance.

'Dozens of teams' did not want RW either. That implies at least 24 teams did