Who is going to Atlanta? (And TAILGATE info)

Happy

Reaction score
There was a specific Facebook page for the DC tailgate, I'm assuming there will be the same for the Atlanta one but it's not showing up in a search yet.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
People had difficulty locating the DC one initially, as well. I have asked Deb what the deal is/ I can locate and access the page because I was invited but she said it is a public page and should be viewable by all. When I do a general search it does not come up for me either. Hmmmm... Will update when I have the info.

She says

"It's public under events SEAHAWKS ATLANTA TAILGATE 1/13/13"

lespags

Reaction score
bestfightstory, are you able to copy the link from the page? if so, that should work.

vedthree

Reaction score
Got my tix - Sec 320, Row 20.

Flying out of SeaTac Friday night, coming home on a Sun redeye that makes about 5 stops. Cashed in some FF miles for the flight. Crashing at a friend's house while in the ATL. I'm so stoked for this - hopefully I'll be able to make it by the tailgate and say hello to everyone.

marylandseahawker

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the facebook page for last weeks game against the skins. I didnt have a chance to see the pictures. Tried searching on facebook but couldnt find it.

hawksfan1976

Reaction score
I'm driving down from Huntsville, AL Saturday afternoon. Bringing my boys down for their 10th birthday. We will be in section 352 in the first row. Got our $20 parking pass for the yellow lot, so I imagine we will be running into some of you folks Sunday morning!

GO HAWKS!

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
My tickets came in the mail today! Super quick!

I found out the tailgate is in the yellow lot, the exact lot i have a parking pass for! I am going with 2 other guys neither is a hawks fan but I will definitely at least swing by, say hello, and take pictures to chronicle the epicness that will be taking place.

The Falcons aren't going to know what hit them!

Street

Reaction score
I'll be going as well with 6 other Hawk fans...Sec 101 row 20! Can't wait to rep 12 in Atlanta!

Troghawk

Reaction score
Got my ticket yesterday. Sec 139 row 23, this is my first Hawks game, and its the playoffs, I am stoked.