Seahawks tailgate at MetLife stadium

12th And Loud

Reaction score
I am going on Monday night and found a Seahawks fan only tailgate at MetLife. Anyone going to Away game tailgate? Looks pretty cool and will be good to tailgate with other Seahawk fans.

Giants are going down!

uncle fester

Reaction score
Yep, happy memories of being in that stadium in early 2014 here too...

Also went to the Jets game at Met Life in 2016. One Jets fan appeared and sat behind us, blind drunk, in the 3rd quarter and fell asleep. Plenty of empty seats to choose from by that point. Then he left by the 4th. Still wonder a) did he get there late or way too early b) did he misplace his seat due to over-indulgence or was he just resting for a spell c) drive home

Fun game day experience, regardless. :D

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Also went to the Jets game at Met Life in 2016. One Jets fan appeared and sat behind us, blind drunk, in the 3rd quarter and fell asleep. Plenty of empty seats to choose from by that point. Then he left by the 4th. Still wonder a) did he get there late or way too early b) did he misplace his seat due to over-indulgence or was he just resting for a spell c) drive home

I was at that game with my son. Fun game! Although I would have much preferred to have been there on February 2nd, 2014.

OP
OP

12th And Loud

Reaction score
@12th And Loud Do you have a link or any more detailed info regarding this?
I signed up here at this link, found them on EventBrite too. I texted the # on the site and they responded right away. Seems like a good time.

GGotskill

Reaction score

I have almost the EXACT same experience. Was at the SB at MetLife (greatest sports memory ever) and was also at that Jets game in 2016.

Sat next to a Jets fan who had just flown in from a bachelor party in Vegas. He was drunk when he showed up, proceeded to go blackout, and fell asleep in the 3rd quarter. We still talk about that guy. I wonder if we sat next to each other?

GGotskill

Reaction score
I’m still partying in the MetLife parking lot from February 2, 2014.

Parking lot? Loved the game, but man getting out of there was a hassle. The large majority of fans were forced to take trains, and one of the major platforms collapsed somewhere down the line. We were legit in line for HOURS to get out of the stadium. If Hawks hadn't have won, it would have been the worst experience ever.

Lots of partying in Manhattan that night though! Free drinks for Hawks fans at every bar we went to and eventually ended up at Carlos East. Never seen the place so packed.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
I signed up here at this link, found them on EventBrite too. I texted the # on the site and they responded right away. Seems like a good time.

Thanks man..appreciate it!

NJlargent

Reaction score
Never been to Seattle so I representing us hard tonight. Let's get this done!