Who is going to Atlanta? (And TAILGATE info)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If you buy my ticket I swear I will go!

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Tossing the idea around a bit with a friend of mine (hell, probably the only other long-term Seahawks fan in Indiana). Atlanta is just an 8-hour drive from Indy so it's definitely a possibility. Depends on how viable it is for our work schedules.

tooshort

Reaction score
anyone who decides to go in the next few days PM me..I'd rather split a house or awesome suite with some other fans than pay $300 bucks a night for some mediocre hotel room downtown..

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
I am going and have my tickets...section 139 row 1

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
139 sounds like the place to be. I am about 80 percent commited to going to ATL for the game. I have a friend who has set up a tailgate that the Seahawks will be donating some swag for. These same people had a tailgate prior to the game in DC. I'm stoked. I have no game tickets yet.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I live right outside of ATL. I might have to come into work on sunday at 4pm. I'll know tomorrow if Im going to the game or not.

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
I'll be there. I got a hotel room near the airport for like $60/night + tax. Gonna take MARTA to the game. Get in Saturday evening & fly out Monday.

Bestfight, can you send out (or PM me) the details of the tailgate? The wife couldn't get off work, so I'll be rolling solo to the game & would like to meet up with some other Hawks fans.

tdigitee

Reaction score
My father-in-law (Falcons fan) got tickets on StubHub - not sure what section yet, need to book my flight

cheers /td

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Still considering it. Some of the family is dealing with food poisoning unexpectedly and that's kind of thrown me for a loop, everyone has to be feeling a LOT better for me to pull it off... it's good to see that tickets are easy to come by (there are still lots of them floating around) and hotels at the airport are cheap...

salukihawk12

Reaction score
Debating... If we could get a big group together, I'd seriously consider it. Only 6 hours away. Tickets are relatively cheap on Stubhub and readily available...

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
My sister got offered to go with a friend... Grrr I would go. Guess she has to go to Vegas instead

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Steve2222":1muqfzg1 said:
I live right outside of ATL. I might have to come into work on sunday at 4pm. I'll know tomorrow if Im going to the game or not.

You need to start faking a cold NOW!!

How the hell would you even consider missing this game. Divisional playoffs, your team travels across the country to your back yard, wild card vs #1 seed glory boys that you have to put up with and see all year, Wilson, Beast, Sherm.

You are going mister, now find yourself and BFS some damn tickets!

Happy

Reaction score
Lol hawk strap. Summed it up perfectly.

I am so pumped for this game. Divisional playoffs, affordable tickets, 5 hour drive. Hell yes!!!