Interesting Pete Speak….

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Pete speak - it means “we know and everyone else does what we should have been doing for weeks and we will say the same thing and get the same results regardless of what doesn’t work”

Xxx

Reaction score
So he name drops JSN and praises him for his play making. Wonder how DK feels about this Knowing that coach didn’t praise him for his play making.
Pete needs to just embrace his true colors (imagine me singing like Cindy Lauper) and become the delusional dictator that he really is, then he could be tougher in public and everyone could start believing what he says again. I think Pete is polar opposite when he is making football decisions behind closed doors to the easy going white washer we see publicly, I heard KJ on 710 say (I paraphrase) oh yeah Pete is a shrewd businessman behind close doors, this is coming from a star, beloved Seahawk who Pete would not let finish his career with the team he loved. I don’t care what it would have cost I would have paid for the last years of kj’s career.

strohmin

Reaction score
They are so brainwashed from the propaganda against him that the guy isn't even allowed to publicly criticize direct elements of the offense without people wondering if what he said is true.

He literally just said what lots of fans have said after watching the game. 🤣🤣🤣
Who cares what Pete says. Is he going to do something about it or just keep allowing the same crap to happen while criticizing the guy in the media?

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Who cares what Pete says. Is he going to do something about it or just keep allowing the same crap to happen while criticizing the guy in the media?
Yes. He’s cleaning it up. In the fashion of the longest dental cleaning in the history of human dentistry.

Xxx

Reaction score
They are so brainwashed from the propaganda against him that the guy isn't even allowed to publicly criticize direct elements of the offense without people wondering if what he said is true.

He literally just said what lots of fans have said after watching the game. 🤣🤣🤣
He said exactly what fans are saying. He’s not dumb

Latest posts