Interesting Pete Speak….

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I agree. I think shotty was just beginning. he was a run first mind that was developing a pretty awesome pass game. I think the growing pains were unacceptable to Pete and he closed the kitchen
Never understood why we got rid of him. We'll likely never know what the philosophical differences actually were.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I agree. I think shotty was just beginning. he was a run first mind that was developing a pretty awesome pass game. I think the growing pains were unacceptable to Pete and he closed the kitchen
Those “growing pains” can’t be any worse than the “pains” Seattle has now….

I’d take those “growing pains” over this shit right now!!!

cymatica

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the tweet. Yes, he is calling out Waldron here (without putting him on blast). It is as clear as day.

The primary task at hand is what is he going to do about it.
I don't think Pete can fix him. Waldron needs a great offensive minded coach to set him straight, not someone who's afraid of throwing over the middle and sustaining long drives

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I don't think Pete can fix him. Waldron needs a great offensive minded coach to set him straight, not someone who's afraid of throwing over the middle and sustaining long drives
Waldron needs to go bag groceries.

cymatica

Reaction score
There's plenty of them for you to go find and read and a search feature on the site to assist you.
Never read 1 single post claiming he called plays, ever. You're conflating that with the claims of him meddling. You made the claim, back it up or it's rubbish

mistaowen

Reaction score
Yeah this is Pete speak calling out Waldron. Pete never directly calls out his coaches, which is a good trait to have a a leader, so this is interesting, and he did it twice today. There was still a lot of other Pete fluff of him needing to be better, etc. he also directly mentioned third down failures on offense and that he will need to step in and fix it.

Pete has never been involved in offensive play calling. Carson Palmer said if Pete’s getting involved with the offense, there are problems. He sets a weekly design in a general shell for what he wants the offense to be and the offensive staff creates the game plan. He obviously has a headset to hear what is happening but from what everyone has said, he doesn’t impact it much. Every week Pete says they need to get back to running the ball and it doesn’t happen. They cannot scheme a very talented WR trio open, a trio that most OC’s in the NFL would love to have.

Offense is broken at this point, I honestly wouldn’t be shocked to see a run the ball until the game is a blowout loss mentality this week, just to try and instill some identity/toughness. Waldron should be gone any day now, no idea who is behind the scenes to step in. Ken Dorsey is free, bills offense generally was really good outside of Josh Allen causing turnovers, though it sounds like he’s a dick and no one liked him. Probably clashes with Pete’s mentality. Hoping they can get a guy from college to bring a modern style to the Seahawks for the first time since Pete got here. But that’s wishful thinking.

knownone

Reaction score
They are so brainwashed from the propaganda against him that the guy isn't even allowed to publicly criticize direct elements of the offense without people wondering if what he said is true.

He literally just said what lots of fans have said after watching the game. 🤣🤣🤣
His criticism of the offense is just an illusion to protect himself from fans on the internet.

Xxx

Reaction score
Look harder.
&
“Pete took accountability for calling that play. However in reality it was Bevell who called the play and set personnel grouping. Then Bevell tried to throw players, specifically Lockette, under the bus. Pete’s mistake was continuing to stick by Bevell. Should have fired him (Bevell) on the spot.”

Found that, took 2 seconds.
Imma find more

Also I know Pete took the blame for “The Interception” play call that shall not be named

EasyEd48

Reaction score
Hey All,

Geno comment..

I think Geno is a perfectly adequate if not better than that QB. From what I recall last year mainly he is a good roll an throw QB - very accurate. This is one way to help the O-line. They don't do it any more why not? It provides a bit more time an slows the rush coming at a QB sitting duck in a porous pocket. As examples do you ever see purdy Dak mahomies jhurts and others roll an throw. It's a key part of their games. Their coaches get it why doesn't Seattle?

The thinking that Geno is just bad is just bogus in my opinion.

That said get a good QB in the next draft an have him learn behind Geno for a while.

-Ed-

Xxx

Reaction score
Hey All,

Geno comment..

I think Geno is a perfectly adequate if not better than that QB. From what I recall last year mainly he is a good roll an throw QB - very accurate. This is one way to help the O-line. They don't do it any more why not? It provides a bit more time an slows the rush coming at a QB sitting duck in a porous pocket. As examples do you ever see purdy Dak mahomies jhurts and others roll an throw. It's a key part of their games. Their coaches get it why doesn't Seattle?

The thinking that Geno is just bad is just bogus in my opinion.

That said get a good QB in the next draft an have him learn behind Geno for a while.

-Ed-
I want to learn from a great quarterback like Geno Smith, said no one ever

Latest posts