Interesting Pete Speak….

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
No need for a ring decoder since he says the same shit all the time but I found this interesting. could this actually be a Waldo callout?

View attachment 62101
Yes that's a Waldron comment. He's talking about Waldron's responsibility. He also said on 710 that he doesn't call plays and provides coordinators with feedback after the series.

You know, directly disapproving this sites baseless claim that he calls plays and that his coordinators are "stooges".

🤣

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
He'd have no reason to criticize his own offense if he didn't believe what he was saying.
They are so brainwashed from the propaganda against him that the guy isn't even allowed to publicly criticize direct elements of the offense without people wondering if what he said is true.

He literally just said what lots of fans have said after watching the game. 🤣🤣🤣

EasyEd48

Reaction score
Hey All,

Maybe what Pete said is step 1 leading to the its not my fault excuse. You know plausible deniability as in I give my OC and DC autonomy - they messed up not me.

-Ed-

hoxrox

Reaction score
No need for a ring decoder since he says the same shit all the time but I found this interesting. could this actually be a Waldo callout?

View attachment 62101
Thanks for sharing the tweet. Yes, he is calling out Waldron here (without putting him on blast). It is as clear as day.

The primary task at hand is what is he going to do about it.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Hey All,

Maybe what Pete said is step 1 leading to the its not my fault excuse. You know plausible deniability as in I give my OC and DC autonomy - they messed up not me.

-Ed-
Or maybe he's doing the easier thing. Telling the truth about the problems that are plain as day to see. Why does it always have to be a conspiracy around here? 🤣

EasyEd48

Reaction score
Hey All,

Yeah the easier thing leading to its not my fault...

-Ed-

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

View attachment 62101
This is the second time I've heard this.

Who knows? Maybe it is Waldo? I'm firmly coming to the belief that it's Pete that's neutering the OC's -

But I've also never heard him say shit like this either. And he said it pre and now post game. Said it after the Rams game.

This isn't: "The indicators are indicating the indications" Pete speak. I've never really heard him callout anything like this before. It's usually sunny days. And it's odd that it's almost verbatim what I said in the 'time to throw/TE/Geno' thread.

I'm torn. History tells me the problem is Pete. This shit tells me that Waldo got stupid and is now not listening to orders, or not getting it. I've been ranting about TE sets since the beginning of the season.

Coach sees it too? That's one on Waldo. IMO.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
It doesn’t look like Waldron is going to last and will probably not be back next season.

The problem with this is Carroll’s record isn’t stellar with offensive coordinators, he’s had a lot of OC’s during his tenure here and a lot of them has shared one commonality:

prolong periods of time of very bad offense

If it’s so many coordinators sharing this trait, the root common denominator is Carroll.

If Carroll does give full permission to do whatever the OC wants to do, does the OC have everything they need to be successful?

With the numerous coordinator changes, it makes me feel wonder, why are Seattle offensive coordinators so bad under Carroll??

I probably wouldn’t want to be OC under Carroll, honestly.

There’s something in that Seattle offense water that is not serving well for any OC that coaches under Carroll.

No matter if Carroll claims he does not have his fingerprints in the offense…

I’ll somewhat give the benefit of the doubt cause I do not think Geno is a great QB and whatever Waldron is trying to do has a short ceiling because Geno is struggling mightily right now.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
It doesn’t look like Waldron is going to last and will probably not be back next season.

The problem with this is Carroll’s record isn’t stellar with offensive coordinators, he’s had a lot of OC’s during his tenure here and a lot of them has shared one commonality:

prolong periods of time of very bad offense

If it’s so many coordinators sharing this trait, the root common denominator is Carroll.

If Carroll does give full permission to do whatever the OC wants to do, does the OC have everything they need to be successful?

With the numerous coordinator changes, it makes me feel wonder, why are Seattle offensive coordinators so bad under Carroll??

I probably wouldn’t want to be OC under Carroll, honestly.

There’s something in that Seattle offense water that is not serving well for any OC that coaches under Carroll.

No matter if Carroll claims he does not have his fingerprints in the offense…

I’ll somewhat give the benefit of the doubt cause I do not think Geno is a great QB and whatever Waldron is trying to do has a short ceiling because Geno is struggling mightily right now.
Shotty was fine.

Latest posts