Just STOP with the Quinn is Pete C 2.0!!!

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
If we get Harbaugh Kap might get that chance he's been after for so long. They're very close buds.
I'd take DQ over that scene. He's paddled a lot of river since he was here. Guessing he now knows better how to paddle effectively.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
If we get Harbaugh Kap might get that chance he's been after for so long. They're very close buds.
I'd take DQ over that scene. He's paddled a lot of river since he was here. Guessing he now knows better how to paddle effectively.
Krapper as the OC?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Whoever we get with the talent we have at corner on this team I wonder if a fundamental switch to mixing in more man coverage would help our D

hugecanoli

Reaction score
I remember two things from those DQ Falcons teams…

1. They were fast as shit on defense. Flew to the ball and were built on Speed.

2. Complete collapse in the Superb Owl.

Whatever happens happens. We can’t do shit about it. Have a cocktail and go with the flow.

Fade

Reaction score
I was waiting fo Fade to say Quinn would be Pete 2.0 by week 2 next season...or Pete is still pulling the strings..Pete has too much say as an advisor..Pete is living rent free in Quinns head...Pete is still the hidden coach of this team..Quinn cannot do anything other than Peteball...etc etc etc
You'd be wrong. Quinn is man.

But good to know I live in your head rent free.

CPHawk

Reaction score
They are tackling the RB the same way we have in Seattle for 3-4 years.

renofox

Reaction score
We are watching Quinn's Zone D today. Just say no!
That awesome D held the Seahawks to a measly 35, even though it took a 4th quarter meltdown by the Seahawks Offense to do it.

I wonder how much they'll give up to GB today? I wouldn't count on GB going 0/3 on 4th downs in the 4th quarter.

getnasty

Reaction score
Yeah Quinn's stock plummeting today. He's had a ton of talent on that defense too.

Fade

Reaction score
Quinn had a top 5 defense the last 3 seasons. How did he do it?

renofox

Reaction score
PC DNA? Compete (win a bunch a regular season games) but don't Contend (have a realistic shot at a championship).

Fade

Reaction score
PC DNA? Compete (win a bunch a regular season games) but don't Contend (have a realistic shot at a championship).
Why hasn't Pete put together a top defense in the regular season in 7 years then?

But with that being said. I'd be out on Quinn if I'm the Hawks. GB's O is basically what LAR and SF run.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm really hoping the Quinn supporters can stop after this performance by Dallas.

Unless their D is playing so poorly because he secretly spent all week in Seattle interviewing for the job...

getnasty

Reaction score
4 games with the Giants and Redskins is a good start. You could actually throw the Eagles in there pre 2022. Always helps to have a game wrecker too.