Pete should quit

evergreen

Reaction score
Dream on. Pete is here for a few more years. His biggest liability is his faith in his guys. All the coaches and players that needed to go. That being said we can trim a lot of fat off this team (all the safeties) next year and trade DK for a first and get a qb.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Because it has a negative connotation, tone matters, and it depends on the source. Lookup ignorant in the dictionary.

renofox

Reaction score
Oh, and I don't like calling people of color pos, cuz it's ignorant. It makes me embarrassed to be associated with this board.
I hear what you're saying.

Please remember, when people are spewing at players they are talking about the man as a player, not the man as a person.

That's just reality when you become a public figure. It's not hard to deal with once you realize you shouldn't give a f7ck about other people's opinions on how well you do your job.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I hear what you're saying.

Please remember, when people are spewing at players they are talking about the man as a player, not the man as a person.

That's just reality when you become a public figure. It's not hard to deal with once you realize you shouldn't give a f7ck about other people's opinions on how well you do your job.
Please remember that cowards often hide behind keyboards.

James in PA

Reaction score
Bottom line: Pete overachieved last year and has underachieved this year. The playoffs begin RIGHT NOW because if you lose even one more, the season is over. Make no mistake about it. It will be interesting to see how ready Pete has this team for MNF against a good but beatable Philly team.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Virtue signaling is a weak term to absolve those that conceal hate, and I feel that sometimes those that live in glass houses like throwing stones from them from behind keyboards, I'm allowed to speak, too, aren't I?

cymatica

Reaction score
Virtue signaling is a weak term to absolve those that conceal hate, and I feel that sometimes those that live in glass houses like throwing stones from them from behind keyboards, I'm allowed to speak, too, aren't I?
What you did was worse than the post you responded to You basically accused someone of being a racist when it never happened. That's completely despicable

SNDavidson

Reaction score
What you did was worse than the post you responded to You basically accused someone of being a racist when it never happened. That's completely despicable
Did I? Or are you accusing me?

cymatica

Reaction score
Did I? Or are you accusing me?
What was this:
Oh, and I don't like calling people of color pos, cuz it's ignorant. It makes me embarrassed to be associated with this board.
I guess if someone is white, it's all fair game? You're embarrassed because someone who happens not to be white is called ignorant because why exactly? The only thing you should be embarrassed about is that comment

SNDavidson

Reaction score
What was this:

I guess if someone is white, it's all fair game? You're embarrassed because someone who happens not to be white is called ignorant because why exactly? The only thing you should be embarrassed about is that comment
I already said ignorant, you keep wanting me to expound on a word that apparently hurts… you?

cymatica

Reaction score
I already said ignorant, you keep wanting me to expound on a word that apparently hurts… you?
Lol, ok. I simply called out your stupid comment, I don't have a problem with any word and not sure how you even arrived at that conclusion. It's obvious you're just trying to turn your race baiting bs back on me because you can't actually defend it

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Dude, what is race baiting? I'm trolling for racists? Lol, OK.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Black people are just as good as white people at being a piece of shit.