Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Chiefs)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I feel like this one will be scoring and decided late. Unfortunately, we are on the wrong side of it. 17-13 Chiefs.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Keeping in mind that I think that we do beat the Cards at home the following week, I just can't muster an optimistic feeling for this game.

Chiefs 27, Seahawks 17

45Hawker

Reaction score
I still dislike the Chiefs from the Joe Horn days. But...

Chiefs - 20
Hawks - 19

I think the Injuries will be too much to overcome @KC. Hope I'm wrong.

StoneCold

Reaction score
23 -20 Hawks in overtime.

This is going to be uuuugly.

SC

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
I'm not real sure but here's some optimism

Seahawks 23
Chiefs 20

Sherman picks off Alex Smith and ensures victory...or something...

SuperHawkMan12

Reaction score
I don't believe it will be pretty either 20-17 Chiefs but I sure hope I'm wrong!!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I rarely pick against the Seahawks.

But finally a really solid opponent on the road, it's going to be a tough game to win for the Seahawks in my estimates.

Before the season started I had this as a loss, and I still feel it's like a loss.

CHANGED MY MIND!

Seahawks: 24
Chiefs: 20

EDIT: CHANGING MY PICK, SEAAAAA!

rideaducati

Reaction score
mistaowen":2jhu4w8s said:
Seahawks 24
Chiefs 9

Move the ball against us but only get 3 FGs and a red zone turnover from Smith trying to make a play against Sherm.
Marshawn runs for 130 and 2 TDs. RW doesn't do much passing.

When did Alice Smith grow a pair? He doesn't have the balls to test Sherman.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ok, I first thought of this one as a loss from the onset of the season. I have since seen some things happen with our offense and defense, good and bad. I have read a ton of things that people like and dislike about what our team has done. I have read what our personnel situations are and what would be better or worse on our team. But I gotta have faith. So what I am trying to say is I believe in Santa.....
So Santa...All I want for Xmas is my too frunt teefs. oops wrong song.
Hawks 21
Chiefies 17.
It will be snowy and miserable...so I think we beast out.

GO HAWKS :thirishdrinkers:

NJlargent

Reaction score
We need to be able to run the ball to win and I am not so confident that we re-established the run last week. The Chiefs defense is a bit more formidable.

Chiefs 23
Seahawks 10

FargoHawk

Reaction score
NJlargent":1nr1vpw0 said:
We need to be able to run the ball to win and I am not so confident that we re-established the run last week. The Chiefs defense is a bit more formidable.

Chiefs 23
Seahawks 10

Not true. Chiefs defense gives up 4.7 yds/carry

HawkWow

Reaction score
I think we win this thing.

KC is a team I probably like most in the AFC. That's not to say I think they're the best team in the AFC, I just like what Andy is doing down there. The crowd is going to be a problem and without checking the weather, I imagine the weather will be a problem as well. Both teams like to play old school football and it's a match-up, imo, for football purists. like many of you, this is a game I've had circled since the schedule came out and may the best team win.

Hawks 20 KC 16.
But I won't be shocked if that score gets flipped, either.

canfan

Reaction score
Seahawks 17
Chiefs 14

I predict a tough game followed by a week of threads moaning and complaining about "how" they won, while conveniently overlooking that they did win. :roll:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
canfan":14u8n2x3 said:
Seahawks 17
Chiefs 14

I predict a tough game followed by a week of threads moaning and complaining about "how" they won, while conveniently overlooking that they did win. :roll:

/threadwin....he he he :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I just have the feeling that this Sunday's game is going to be a 9-6 type of scoring affair. Sort of similar in that way to the Cleveland Browns game 3 years ago. The one which Marshawn missed and Whitehurst was the starting QB. The difference is that it's two good teams in a defensive battle instead of two bad teams playing. I feel both teams will struggle to score touchdowns.

Chawks1

Reaction score
I just don't see us winning this one. Our 3 game win streak is vs teams that are currently a combined 6-21. And except for the 4th quarter last week we haven't looked particularly sharp in those 3 games. We always struggle with penalties on the road., so far this season we average 9 penalties per game on the road...... KC will be loud and our team will probably have 10+ penalties.

Unless LOB and the D-Line create turnovers I see us falling 24-10. Any given Sumday though!!!

Erebus

Reaction score
All week I've been dreading making my first loss prediction. If I've learned anything watching the NFL, it's that what you would logically expect to happen doesn't always happen. Logically, I think the Seahawks lose this game. But this feels to me like one of those weird, unpredictable games that doesn't follow logic. I think since the Chiefs struggle against the run, for inexplicable reasons won't run the ball well. It will be cold, loud, and against the best pass defense in the league, and Russell's been struggling lately, so we shouldn't be able to pass much. But because I think this game will defy logic, I predict we'll win through the air.

Hawks 20
Chiefs 17

Jacknut16

Reaction score
I don't see how we win this game without Mebane playing, Wilson with Accuracy issues and us being on the road.

I think the Chiefs run the ball on us a bit, they play dink and dunk and control the ball for 33-36 minutes.

The Seahawks offense has a couple good drives, but has trouble sustaining other drives. Wilson plays a bit up and down and we don't maintain a few key drives, the Chiefs key on Lynch as much as they can.

How does Seattle win? Wilson becomes very accurate, and can get outside on key runs. NO turnovers on offense and the defense gets one or two.

KC 19
Sea 13