Aros’ Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Cardinals)

Weadoption

Reaction score
a chance at ripping the beating hearts of all Lions or Cowboys fans is on the line. Hawks can compete with both those squads it literally has already happened.
Go Bears
Go Hawks
it ain’t that crazy

Weadoption

Reaction score
My bad. Jimmy would only run for about 150. "The Rifleman" Chuck Connors could get 50 yards and he's dead. That's how bad the Hawks defense is.
An armed zombie Chuck Connors would likely dominate, except against Aaron Donald.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Here's the thing. I think the most likely scenario is we lose to the Cardinals and the Bears do end up beating the Packers.

A final Screw You to the fans to end the season.

View attachment 62979
Your .gif crystalizes EVERYONE'S thoughts about the last 6 weeks eloquently.

Spot on.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
As a fellow 12 I can say I've seen worse beat downs through the years but this one felt different . It was dirty, creepy , psychologically a kick in the nuts.

It's one thing for our team to take a tough loss...it comes with the territory.
It's another thing to watch the team we love go through the motions ,making business decisions, jogging ,looking uninterested .

This was at home ,controlling their own destiny and this is what they gave us.

I'm salty and stunned . Maybe even a little sad.

This is a game that Seattle could easily lose . Arizona is starting to play better as of late and we all know the problems they always give Seattle . They would love nothing more than to beat the Seahawks to end their 2023 campaign.
The defense plays a little better but Phoenix steals a close one at the end.

Seattle 24
Arizona. 27

Year to date : 8-8
So agree with ya on these points. Seriously. I think we all feel like this - particularly after the amazing start to the season/stocking up the D and 'fixing' the run D. Not.

I don't think there's a cosmic conspiracy - we all know the record with the cards. Dirty little bastards also-ran superbowl again.

And to see PC doubling down on the denial - well that's just driving me nuts a bit. Delusional much?

I think it's a 50 50 game this week if we show up. If we don't? Rinse and repeat.

One thing I do know is that the Cards are doing alot better with Kyler back. The point; I think with him, they're better than their record.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I’m still salty after this loss so forgive me.

I just see a bunch of players on defense that look like they would rather be golfing. I won’t say Pete has lost the team but clearly his rah rah ain’t working.

I’ve seen much worse games by the Seahawks but the inability to sustain gaps and play sound, fundamental football especially on defense this late in the season with our ability to control our own destiny on the line, was frankly mentally damaging to me as a fan.

So apparently we are Bears fans if we still give a crap about making the playoffs, although I can’t understand why at this stage. We will get rolled in the wildcard round. We need to blow it up (minus a handful of players) and start over.

I said I was salty.

Aros’ Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Cardinals 28

Aros’ Fearless Record: 10-
OFF TOPIC ---Just before I went into the Airforce in 1967, I lived in Warrenton Ore.(not far from where Costco now stands) I worked at a Guitar Factory (MUSICRAFT) which was situated just South of the Shadows of the Bridge (which my Brother helped to construct), my earnings was $1.75 per Hour, these EXCEPTIONAL GUITARS had an Aluminum Neck which extended all the way to the tailpiece of these GREAT SOUNDING (& NOW HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE) Electric hollow-body guitars....And then soon after went to work at the Cemetary there in Warrenton, these are some great memories....Was stationed in Dayton Ohio's Wright Patterson AFB (2750th Air Base Wing), went on to have my own 1-hour Radio show where I sang my heart out, having no knowing of what Seattle had in store some 9 or so years later= The Seattle Seahawks, SO having been a snot nosed 5 year-old (71 Years Ago) living about a half mile South of the Hollowed grounds of the Kingdome, There was NO WAY in hell that I could NOT be an "ALL IN" Seahawks Fan....Long Winded Story Short....Pete's the MAN who DELIVERED that all too elusive LOMBARDI TROPHY....SO, ALL benefit of doubts go to PETE CARROLL by this old Fart.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
With the defense being what it is I think the Cardinals are going to go off. But so does our offense.

Cardinals 35
Hawks 42

8-8 Record

Bonus pick:

Bears 42
Packers 35

Super Bowl baby!!!!

RiverDog

Reaction score
We played one of our worst games of the season last week while the Cards played one of their best. I think we come up on the short end of the stick in this one.

Cards 31, Hawks 27.

NJlargent

Reaction score
26-23 Seattle. Bears win too. Then everyone labels carroll a genius for making the playoffs again. The following week we get throttled. Carroll stays. Good times.

94Smith

Reaction score
30-23 Cards. Cards can really run the ball wall, which seems to be the Achilles heel of the seahawk defense again.

11-3 to date

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
We don't deserve a playoff berth and likely won't get one. Even if it happens, it'll be a quick exit. Having suffered through many unproductive years, it's weird to make light of making the playoffs at all, but it's time to re-shuffle the deck.

renofox

Reaction score
Cards Defense by DVOA is #12 pass and #32 run. The Seahawks should be able to do to them what the Stealers did to the Hawks last week. So we can expect an offensive game plan centered around the passing game. O-Line provides inadequate pass protection against one of the lamest DL's in the NFL. Seahawks score 16-23 just like the prior 4 weeks.

Cards Offense by DVOA is #29 pass and #6 run. The Seahawks need to start the game with heavy boxes instead of the 5-6 man boxes we started with last week. So we can expect a defensive game plan focused on taking away the big pass play (just like last week) with 5 men in the box (just like last week) leading to the opponent rushing for 200+ yards (just like last week) and scoring at least 30 points for only the 2nd time in their season (just like last week).

It'll be deja vu all over again.

Cards 30
Seahawks 23

And the Bears defeat the Packers just to rub some salt in there.

rtd; 12-4

nwHawk

Reaction score
I really want to pick Seattle, but I can’t bring myself to do it. In AZ, a team that is running at will vs a defense that couldn’t stop end of the line Julius Jones. Pete needs a win to save himself, so you never know. I can see Hawks trying to pass the ball rather than running which plays right into what they want to do. Bang head here!

Seahawks…. 23
Cards ………. 27

Season: 9-7

Oh, and Pack win 34 - 17. Bears are much better at home down the stretch, but I wouldn’t trust them to pull off an upset in Lambo.