Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Ravens)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A day early as I am moving out of state tomorrow. This will be a tough test for the Hawks. Ravens appear legit and one of the best teams in the AFC. This game can go either way. One of those games where neither a win or a loss will surprise me. If I have to guess, we probably drop this one. But I am going to stick with the Feel Good vibe and say the Seahawks pull it out and stay first place in the NFC West at 6-2.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Ravens 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-3

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Toughest game of the year, imo. Jackson is a beast.
Hopefully the Hawks will pound the rock and eat up that time of possession. The longer Jackson sits on the bench the better.

Hawks win another epic down to the wire battle:

Hawks 24-20

Chawker

Reaction score
"Nosta Chawkus" The great and powerful seeer of the correct future scores for the Seahawks. As I gaze into my pan of water late into the night, my prediction is as fallows.

It will be a tuff day of sledding for both teams, but the team that sticks with the running game will be victorious.

The Mighty Seattle Seahawks 17

Ravens 13

Record 5-2

*** Missed the last two games by the combine score of 3 three points.

Last edited:

Slick

Reaction score
This game will make you want to throw your TV out the window. Like "Bubble Screen Again?" annoying. The football gods have been masturbating the Ravens for two decades. Its the only thing I think that keeps the other Harbaugh around so long.

Seahawks - 20
Ravens - 24

Team that scores last wins kinda thing. Go Seahawks!

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
A day early as I am moving out of state tomorrow. This will be a tough test for the Hawks. Ravens appear legit and one of the best teams in the AFC. This game can go either way. One of those games where neither a win or a loss will surprise me. If I have to guess, we probably drop this one. But I am going to stick with the Feel Good vibe and say the Seahawks pull it out and stay first place in the NFC West at 6-2.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Ravens 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-3
I firmly believe that with the out of control weapons that we now have on defense -

That this game will completely depend on 'which' offense shows up.

I agree with SoulFishHawk on this one. Pound that rock. I'd like to see some 2RB sets also ;)

Waldron - please dial up a quick popping short game for Mr. Smith. Tell 14/16 they're gonna have to wait for moonballs for another day - and we're good!

I think our new improved defense is gonna kill them. I have some faith that they'll keep Lamar contained on defense, and on the bench enough with our offense.

Their record in their division - perhaps a bad comparision - but the Browns, Steelers, and Cincy have pretty similar records. In the 3 games they've had - one was a lopsided win (browns), one was a lopsidedish loss (steelers) - and basically a draw with Cincy. They seem as helter skelter or more than we are.

We're not gonna get JOBBED by the refs 2 games in a row. They'll save that shit for when we least expect it, like the run to the playoffs. So I would hope the zebras aren't a factor.

I think our defense shuts them down. I hope to christ that Waldron learned something from last game, and we've got a good quick short game coming.

I'm gonna say: Our offense shows up? 28-14 Hawks. It doesn't? 28-14 Ravens.

My gut? We learn from the offensive shit show from last week - unshackle ourselves from the Refs Ire, and it's 28-14 Hawks.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
Saw a little bit of the ex Browns-Ravens/Cardinals game and it wasn't as close as the score indicated

Maybe a pick 'em in Seattle, but I think they take this one

Ravens 20

Seahawks 14

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Feeling Ravens. Jacksons mobility will be a problem.

Ravens - 28
Hawks - 18

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Ravens - 31
Hawks - 19

The Ravens are sound at most positions. But if our D keeps their running game in check (including LJ of course), this game will look a lot different. I'm still cheering us on.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks play a cleaner game. We will aee less penalties and maybe no turnovers. The run game will working and help with time of possession.

Seattle 27
Baltimore 20

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I suspect this will be another close game.

The Ravens are early favoured by 5.5 which is a lot.

If the Hawks can control the Ravens running game and run the ball it won't be as close as I initially believed.

I am hopeful the referees don't skew the game like occurred last weekend, and the Hawk play a cleaner game.

Geno is better than he showed in the 2nd half against Cleveland and will not make as many unforced errors.

Seahawks 18, Ravens 13, Vegas is wrong again.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Ravens 27-13.

We usually play to the level of our opponent but this week is a loss.

NoGain

Reaction score
This would be a statement win for us. Can we contain them on the ground and contain Lamar? Hmm... This is a tough contest for us. I'll say...

Ravens 27
Hawks 24

I hope I'm wrong...

nwHawk

Reaction score
Ravens are better at home than on the road, Pete’s team are pretty dang good at 10am games, all things considered. The Big Cat addition won’t really make a huge difference this week. A lot of travel, red tape, etc… Defense will have flashes, but I think this will be a fairly high scoring game.

Ravens……...31
Seahawks….27

Season: 5-2

hawks85

Reaction score
That Ravens D is no joke. If we win this it's gonna have to be on our D. Smith has downgraded from last year and that Ravens D will be to much to handle.
Hawks - 20
Ravens - 35