Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Ravens)

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Saw a little bit of the ex Browns-Ravens/Cardinals game and it wasn't as close as the score indicated

Maybe a pick 'em in Seattle, but I think they take this one

Ravens 20

Seahawks 14
Well you nailed it last week - I think the ravens win but I hope I’m wrong - maybe something clicked on that last TD …….if our offense can…..

nwHawk

Reaction score
I know, Chawker. I want the Hawks to pull out a W, but the Ravens are a better version of the style of team that gives Hawks fits. Styles make fights. This is going to be a dog fight.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Coming off an emotional victory, the inspired Seahawks come out swinging against the Ravens.

Lamar Jackson is frustrated in the 1st half, throwing a pick 6 to Witherspoon on a crossing route to Andrews.

Geno starts off hot as well, leading the team to an early touchdown. The recievers are able to get separation on their corners and the O line does a tremendous job opening huge running lanes for K9 and ZC.

With the score 17-6 at half in favor of the good guys, it all spirals out of control in the 2nd half. The D can't contain Lamar, and he begins to shred our linebackers in the middle of the field.

Those running lanes begin to close up and Geno begins to feel the pressure. The offense is held to only 3 second half points.

Ravens 24
Seahawks 20

RTD 3-4

Last edited:

morgulon1

Reaction score
This is one of those litmus test type of games that will show Seattle where they're at.
Going against a tough hard-nosed defense on the road and add the fact they have to deal with a dynamic QB in Lamar Smith will bring the Seahawks back to earth. For all the chicken Littles out there , it's not the end of the world. Baltimore will know they were in a scrap by the time it's over.

Seattle 17
Baltimore 23

Year to date 2-5

LTH

Reaction score
I think the Ravens are one of the top teams in the league.... that D is brutal. So what happens when you put 2 teams that have brutal defenses on the field together? You get a low scoring defensive battle and that's exactly what I'm expecting. The team that wins the turn over battle wins this game.

I think the Hawks are going to go back to Pete ball and run the ball down the throat of the Ravens D and play field position.

Then late in the 4th quarter they either get a turn over or a nice long drive and win the game using tempo.

Ya know that sounds great doesn't it?

Truthfully I have no flipping clue how this is going down and I'm NOT betting against the Hawks...lol

Hawks 24-17

LTH

nwHawk

Reaction score
The run game may suffer until Big Abe gets back on the field. It’ll still be good for some nice chunk plays, but the 3rd & short is going to be a challenge.

keasley45

Reaction score
That Ravens D is no joke. If we win this it's gonna have to be on our D. Smith has downgraded from last year and that Ravens D will be to much to handle.
Hawks - 20
Ravens - 35
Yeah. I don't know about this one. Rush defense wise, they're a tick below Cleveland. Pass defense? A tick behind Detroit. Both teams were our hardest challenge to date. Granted we beat both, but have we improved enough to beat the Ravens, who match a great all around D with a dynamic offense? I'm not sure.

We could win this one, or we could fold.

I want a W but feel an L

Ravens 31
Us 16

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Yeah. I don't know about this one. Rush defense wise, they're a tick below Cleveland. Pass defense? A tick behind Detroit. Both teams were our hardest challenge to date. Granted we beat both, but have we improved enough to beat the Ravens, who match a great all around D with a dynamic offense? I'm not sure.

We could win this one, or we could fold.

I want a W but feel an L

Ravens 31
Us 16

I also predict a loss but I'm a bit surprised you think it's going to be a double digit loss. I think this game will turn out similar to the game against the Bengals, a loss by 4 with a chance to win it at the end.

This will be a close and hard fought game. I'm hoping that the 4th and 5 in the Bengals game sharpened some of the players on this squad and they'll be more ready to win it should it come down to that.

Yxes1122

Reaction score
Ravens are #1 in overall DVOA, #4 in Offensive DVOA, #1 in Defensive DVOA. It will take a perfect game for Seattle to steal the win.

31-24 Ravens with Seattle scoring the final TD in the last min of the fourth and failing on a desperation onside kick.

Last edited:

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
I'm going with 41-16 Hawks. Pete Carroll teams always seem to get up for the big games and exceed expectations...

...and then lose to teams like the Commanders the next week 13-9.

Seahawker

Reaction score
A lot of week 9 power polls have the Ravens #2 behind the Eagles and the Hawks around #10. This is our chance to put the league on notice prior to our 9er, Dallas, Philly stretch.
Seahawks 31, Scavenger Birds 27.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Biggest game of the year so far and I'm inticipating a great response by the Hawks.

For the Seahawks to win, LJ has to have a tough game and I'm definitely never going to pick the Seahawks to lose.

Lamar Jackson sub 150 yards passing, sub 50 yards rushing.

27-10 Seahawks.

NoGain

Reaction score
Apparently, the Ravens defense is going to give our offense fits, and our defense is not going to be up to the task to stop the Ravens on the ground with Lamar running wild over us in key situations. We might as well not even suit up for the game.