Aros’ Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Cardinals)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I’m still salty after this loss so forgive me.

I just see a bunch of players on defense that look like they would rather be golfing. I won’t say Pete has lost the team but clearly his rah rah ain’t working.

I’ve seen much worse games by the Seahawks but the inability to sustain gaps and play sound, fundamental football especially on defense this late in the season with our ability to control our own destiny on the line, was frankly mentally damaging to me as a fan.

So apparently we are Bears fans if we still give a crap about making the playoffs, although I can’t understand why at this stage. We will get rolled in the wildcard round. We need to blow it up (minus a handful of players) and start over.

I said I was salty.

Aros’ Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Cardinals 28

Aros’ Fearless Record: 10-6

jammerhawk

Reaction score
While I share your sentiments once again I repeat it’s the D that’s crapping the bed, not the O, but it sure needs some work on the interior OLine.

I have been dragged reluctantly to wanting to see at least the D blown up. There were far too many ‘business decisions’ made this last game confirming players who are underperforming their pay checks. Only a small group of defensive players are worth keeping, , despite some of their abilities. As well, Pete either cans Hurrt and replaces him with a coach who won’t be a yes man and has half a clue about what he’s doing or I’m reluctantly done with him too.

I can’t/won’t pick against my team but Geno and the O get it done in Glendale in their true cardiac kids fashion.

27- 24 Seahawks late. Confidence is not high.

Hawknight

Reaction score
I'm forever a Seahawks fan through and through, but with that being said I can no longer be supportive of the current coaching regime on both sides of the ball. Change is needed with much of the talent, coaching philosophy and just basic fundamentals of the game. I wonder sometimes if players are protesting something behind the scenes, perhaps frustration in the locker rooms that we don't see. Leadership is failing, players with so much talent play like lost rookies on the playing field. Something just isn't right. I know this team has the potential, we've seen flashes of them being great..so it's there. With that being said and my personal opinion being spoken...I will continue be a fan but in silent protest of the current coaches and QB situations. 2024 is the Season of Change...PERIOD! If change doesn't happen, 2024 will be a repeat of 2023, but perhaps worse.
Seahawks 21
GB whackers 31

GB has the players who want to win..we do not. Seahawks prove me wrong. (Note: I'm with Aros...a bit salty as well)

xray

Reaction score
AZ's run game is on fire lately . Might be a long day for the Hawks . AZ wins a close one .

morgulon1

Reaction score
I’ve seen much worse games by the Seahawks but the inability to sustain gaps and play sound, fundamental football especially on defense this late in the season with our ability to control our own destiny on the line, was frankly mentally damaging to me as a fan.

As a fellow 12 I can say I've seen worse beat downs through the years but this one felt different . It was dirty, creepy , psychologically a kick in the nuts.

It's one thing for our team to take a tough loss...it comes with the territory.
It's another thing to watch the team we love go through the motions ,making business decisions, jogging ,looking uninterested .

This was at home ,controlling their own destiny and this is what they gave us.

I'm salty and stunned . Maybe even a little sad.

This is a game that Seattle could easily lose . Arizona is starting to play better as of late and we all know the problems they always give Seattle . They would love nothing more than to beat the Seahawks to end their 2023 campaign.
The defense plays a little better but Phoenix steals a close one at the end.

Seattle 24
Arizona. 27

Year to date : 8-8

AubHawk71

Reaction score
They already have the seaside villa in Cabo booked. Could they beat the Niners? The Ravens? Salty Pete will be back next year. Who wants to pay $250 to watch AZ walk over the Hawks. not me.

AZ24
Sea5

renofox

Reaction score
As a fellow 12 I can say I've seen worse beat downs through the years but this one felt different . It was dirty, creepy , psychologically a kick in the nuts.

It's one thing for our team to take a tough loss...it comes with the territory.
It's another thing to watch the team we love go through the motions ,making business decisions, jogging ,looking uninterested .

This was at home ,controlling their own destiny and this is what they gave us.

I'm salty and stunned . Maybe even a little sad.

This is a game that Seattle could easily lose . Arizona is starting to play better as of late and we all know the problems they always give Seattle . They would love nothing more than to beat the Seahawks to end their 2023 campaign.
The defense plays a little better but Phoenix steals a close one at the end.

Seattle 24
Arizona. 27

Year to date : 8-8
Technically, the Ravens beat down was much worse. But I still had hope after that game because that seemed to be bad schemes/coaching taken advantage of by a superior opponent. It still felt like the Seahawks could get it together.

The loss to the Stealers WAS different. The schemes/coaching was once again horrible, but the players looked like they had given up on the coaches. IDGAF was the theme of the game.

We all know PC sucks at many things a HC does, but the argument has always been that he makes up for it with his Culture Building and motivation.

That argument is no longer valid, IMO.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks play a great game and win comfortably. There are some of us, like me, who want to make the playoffs. But it won't happen as Packers defeat the Bears.

Last edited:

GemCity

Reaction score
I'm forever a Seahawks fan through and through, but with that being said I can no longer be supportive of the current coaching regime on both sides of the ball. Change is needed with much of the talent, coaching philosophy and just basic fundamentals of the game. I wonder sometimes if players are protesting something behind the scenes, perhaps frustration in the locker rooms that we don't see. Leadership is failing, players with so much talent play like lost rookies on the playing field. Something just isn't right. I know this team has the potential, we've seen flashes of them being great..so it's there. With that being said and my personal opinion being spoken...I will continue be a fan but in silent protest of the current coaches and QB situations. 2024 is the Season of Change...PERIOD! If change doesn't happen, 2024 will be a repeat of 2023, but perhaps worse.
Seahawks 21
GB whackers 31

GB has the players who want to win..we do not. Seahawks prove me wrong. (Note: I'm with Aros...a bit salty as well)
I may have read this wrong (agree with your sentiment btw).

We’re playing the Cardinals. If GB scores that high, we’re still done for 😃.

GemCity

Reaction score
Hawks 27
Cardinals 24

With cardiac moments

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seahawks play a great game and win comfortably. There are some of us, like me, who want to make the playoffs. But it won't happen as Packers defeat the Bears.

Here's the thing. I think the most likely scenario is we lose to the Cardinals and the Bears do end up beating the Packers.

A final Screw You to the fans to end the season.