Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Lions)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The season started off with the upset of Week 1 when the Rams came to town and clearly "wanted it more."

Hopefully this was the early season punch in the mouth the team needed to snap them out of their collective complacency that higher expectations can create. This week will be a tough test as the surging Lions are coming off an impressive victory over the Chiefs in Arrowhead. They will be fired up to play their home opener and if the Seahawks don't bring the same intensity and a solid and well executed game plan, this one could get ugly fast.

The embarrassing home loss to the Rams just might be the best thing that could have happened to the Seahawks. The team is too talented to look that bad in back-to-back games. I highly suspect we will see a closer version of the team we expected to see last week.

Will it be enough? Probably not.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Lions 33

Aros' Fearless Record: 0-1

chris98251

Reaction score
I sadly see this as a thrashing with two tackles out and us taking the place of the Lions going into the playoffs last year being extra incentive to say they belonged and we didn't.

Lions 45 Seahawks 9, there will be a correction afterwards to a degree, but it is going to hurt.

0-1 record.

evergreen

Reaction score
It feels like Detroit is for real. We seem like a pretender. I hope I’m wrong.
Lions 33
Hawks 13.

Shelingus

Reaction score
Not feeling good for this game after the first week showing.

Lions 34
Seahawks 17