Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Cowboys)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
the Defense is still whiffing on too many tackles.
5th man in on the tackle is going to nail it
Cowboys haven't knocked off a team over .500 yet. They're pretty good, but clearly not unbeatable.

I'm calling the upset, screw it.

Hawks win 30-27
Wow - Just went to look at their schedule and you're right! They have had a soft-assed schedule.

I'm FAR more worried about the Eagles than I am about Dallas.

C'mon everyone - we're gonna start tackling with less than 5 guys attempting it! We're gonna get Geno more than 1.2 seconds to throw! Geno's gonna nail his checkdown reads! DK's gonna run crisp ass routes, and not drop balls thrown right on his numbers! We're gonna use the Tight Ends finally - if we can get them out of the basement dungeon they're in apparently with the Gimp! We're gonna run that SWEET ASS double handoff flea flicker that was a thing of beauty in the Chiefs game yesterday! We're gonna run some nice trick punt plays like the Cards ran yesterday to convert!!!

It's all gonna start NOW!!!!!

Unless it doesn't.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Especially if we get "Bad Dak" which hasn't happened much.
Or, here's a crazy idea, we just play good football for 4 quarters. It's an idea that's crazy enough to work :ROFLMAO:
Am I really confident in the Hawks right now? Nope. But..........another opportunity is in front of them.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Quinn + Shotty > Hurtt + Waldron

Cowboys 30
Seahawks 17

rjdriver

Reaction score
At least we have another weeks of throwbacks!!!!

The Dallas D looks great and you know how we have struggled against great D's..

Enjoy the jerseys but be ready to be beat..

DAL 27
SEA 10

Slick

Reaction score
Dallas - 31
Seahawks - 23

Probably giving the Seahawks more credit than they deserve with this projected score but I think they do enough to buy another week based on a "we did some things right" kind of game.

94Smith

Reaction score
Cowboys have possibly a fiercer pass rush than the 49ers. They also are undefeated at home for like 13 games I think?? Dak is clicking on all cylinders.

Cowboys 31, Seahawks 20

Record to date 8-1

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Prediction: Seahawks lose the next 3 games as the team spirals downward. Hope I'm wrong.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
In for a penny, in for a pound. While confidence is not high I do not like picking against my team. Seahawks 28- Cowboys 20.

Have thought out loud that I think the Cowboys may pound the Hawks on Thursday night as the same problems with the team continue as the D is hopeless on 3rd down defensively, and offensively Gee-No has now been revealed. Fortunately the Cowboys are not as good as their present record.

Some how I think the team will realize these upcoming 3 games will make the season or break it as the edge of the cliff to irrelevance is now visible. Presently 6-5 with 6-8 staring hard at the team unless there is significant improvement.

Optimus25

Reaction score
for me this comes down to whether we can cover pollard leaking out of the backfield. Take away big plays there, and i don’t feel too bad about matching their offense with ours.

bileever

Reaction score
Next up in this House of Horrors Gauntlet Show is the On Fire Dallas Cowboys. They have yet to lose a game at home this year and they have outscored their opponents at home 198 to 60.

Aros' Fear(ful) Prediction: Seahawks 17 - Cowboys 35
The Cowboys' home record this year is unbelievable. They've outscored opponents by an average score of 40-12. On the other hand, they've only played teams with losing records at home so far.

I want to watch with low expectations, hoping for the best and will be happy if we can get over the hump and score a couple of touchdowns on offense. And yet . . .

I don't want to be overly dramatic, but I feel like the team is at a crossroads. The team can continue its collapse and stay down for the count, or it can pull itself off the mat and come up swinging. Someone's going to have to step up and assert himself, hopefully more than one player.

Last edited:

bileever

Reaction score
Seahawks 13
Cowturds 73

Yes I'm completely serious.
Wow. Two teams scoring 70 in one season. That would be something.

But still, a team with Mike "Stupid F******" McCarthy as head coach and Dak Prescott as QB just can't be as successful as they have been. It's just not possible. Jerry must have made a deal with the devil.

Rat

Reaction score
That ********* piece of **** Henry Kissinger already lived for more than 100 years; he couldn't stick around one more ****ing day so we would could still celebrate tomorrow night after getting curbstomped by the Cowboys? :mad::mad::mad:

Cowboys 38
Seahawks 11

nwHawk

Reaction score
I don’t like where this team is right now, but next team up. Frustrating to say the least. I think Dan Quinn and the Boys must be licking their chops. I see a sloppy game, and it’s a good thing I’ll have libations on hand.

Seahawks….. 16
Cowboys……. 34

Season: 6-5