Vote for Richard Sherman for the cover of Madden 15

Cartire

Reaction score
nepahawk":161h67rm said:
When someone proves the curse doesn't exist, I'll consider not laughing at the non-believers who pretend it doesn't exist.

You cant prove a negative. Argument 101. Look up Russells Teapot. And stop with the BS. Its time to be a grown up.

253hawk

Reaction score
Every NFL player that hasn't been on the cover has never been hurt or had their stats drop off.

Checkmate.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3oudc52c said:
nepahawk":3oudc52c said:
Oh noooooo!!
God, I hope I don't have to say I told you so!! :180670:

Say "I told you so" about what? The fact that football players sometimes get hurt because they play a rough game?

Throwdown":3oudc52c said:
Blitzer88":3oudc52c said:
:240039: :240039: :240039: :240039: :240039: :240039: :240039:

this

:34853_doh:

Lmaooooooo

nepahawk

Reaction score
Cartire":39llcucj said:
nepahawk":39llcucj said:
When someone proves the curse doesn't exist, I'll consider not laughing at the non-believers who pretend it doesn't exist.

You cant prove a negative. Argument 101. Look up Russells Teapot. And stop with the BS. Its time to be a grown up.

It is not BS and I am a grown up. So, stop picking on me. :cry:
I'm basing my beliefs on past results. Whether it be the curse or some other unexplained force, don't tempt fate.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
All you whiners, go find some witches to burn, or something.

Congrats, Dick Sherman! You earned it, you deserve it, I hope it brings you more endorsement deals, and I hope you now have a career year just to laugh at all the superstitious ninnies that are scared that you're cursed now.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
nepahawk":zlyf4ftg said:
Cartire":zlyf4ftg said:
nepahawk":zlyf4ftg said:

I'm basing my beliefs on past results. Whether it be the curse or some other unexplained force, don't tempt fate.

iboeHRo6YLA9cR.gif

nepahawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1lhdqmr4 said:
nepahawk":1lhdqmr4 said:
Cartire":1lhdqmr4 said:
nepahawk":1lhdqmr4 said:

iboeHRo6YLA9cR.gif

Well done!!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Looks like he'll be wearing (current) home blues on the real cover:

Bpfqgo7IYAEltjP

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Anyway, I engaged in the argument with people believing that there are cosmic forces on plastic video game covers while the voting was still ongoing, but now that it's over and the right player won...whatever, you superstitious types can knock yourselves out I guess.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
ZOMG The curse is so real that the winner actually got hurt in the last game he played in BEFORE the cover came out.

Not only is the curse real, IT IS GETTING WORSE.

ZOMG. ZOMG.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Right on Sherms.

LOB.

-bsd

TXHawk

Reaction score
nepahawk":16pjp096 said:
Cartire":16pjp096 said:
nepahawk":16pjp096 said:

Richard Sherman is well aware of the curse and will be taking steps to protect himself. He will be lining his helmet with tinfoil, dipping his jockstrap in Holy Water, avoiding cracks so he won't break his mother's back, and invoking the protection of Baal, the Phoenician god of video game curses.

nepahawk

Reaction score
TXHawk":28pc8hkm said:
nepahawk":28pc8hkm said:
Cartire":28pc8hkm said:
nepahawk":28pc8hkm said:

Richard Sherman is well aware of the curse and will be taking steps to protect himself. He will be lining his helmet with tinfoil, dipping his jockstrap in Holy Water, avoiding cracks so he won't break his mother's back, and invoking the protection of Baal, the Phoenician god of video game curses.

That stuff is just crazy talk, we all know that isn't real, was as the Madden curse.......

Escamillo

Reaction score
Killa Kam":1chhlb9c said:
Lets see if Sherm is up for the challenge

[youtube]3DS_ZSbg5m4[/youtube]

LOL, great vid by Cam.
According to Cam's Instagram, Sherm didn't accept the challenge. But he congrats Sherm and has a nice pic of him and Sherm at the event.
http://instagram.com/p/o7EZtoETNj/#

I read somewhere that while Sherm is an avid video game player, Madden isn't one of the games he plays. I don't know if that's true though (the not playing Madden part; it's well known that Sherm loves video games).

irocdave

Reaction score
Congrats to Sherman. Now take Cam down on video...Cam across well in the link above.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
nepahawk":3cjqlumy said:
Cartire":3cjqlumy said:
nepahawk":3cjqlumy said:

Do you make your life decisions with the same "beliefs on past results" thinking. It's a sound investment strategy:

FearGreed_500.jpg

Keep on believing in the "curse" that exists with an extremely small sample size and continuously moving goalposts.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
What's all this talk about a Madden Kearse? I though Sherman got the cover? ;)

Latest posts