The Denver pick can easily move down to 5

getnasty

Reaction score
I don't know much about college football. Any chance Carter falls to 5?
I think there's a good chance. My guess is the Bears trade the first pick to a QB needed team. Houston has to draft a QB right? Cards take Will Anderson and then the Colts draft Will Levis leaving us with Jalen Carter.

u0087966

Reaction score
Either way I think John and Pete are trading that pick away. Or will try hard to. Unless the best player on their board is still there.
Hopefully, they won't go back too far, it'll water down the Wilson trade. I believe the Seahawks' brass wants to show the best value from the trade. Other than Myles Murphy, I'd be happy with Quinton Johnston.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think they’re going QB with that 5 pick depending on what happens with the Bears pick. Maybe Levis.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Only if teams have an issue with his attitude
He does have some question marks. His production was never great and almost every other interior dline guy draft that high has much better production. He also looked gassed in his last game and doesn’t play a ton of snaps. He’s a freak talent but not the perfect prospect. Don’t rule out Levis or Richardson depending on how the combine goes. Levis is the wildcard. His production hasn’t been great either but other QBs taken high had issues too because of supporting cast. Allen, Herbert both similar I think

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I actually dig Myles Murphy hope AZ doesn’t take him. Carter will be off the board and Anderson to the Bears most likely.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Whoever the Seahawks pick, it is usually never who we think or want. Not that it matters, they hit on some miss on others.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I think we'll get the 3rd best defensive player available. If the Bears trade away the top pick I would think Houston or Indy will take whoever is left out of Stroud and Young. I think they already said they are done with the veteran plug and play thing.

RustyTrombone

Reaction score
I’m calling it now. Florida QB Anthony Richardson to SEA at #5. I think his stock will skyrocket as the draft evaluation wears on. Tremendous athlete, tremendous arm, but raw. He wouldn’t be ready to play next year.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Someone usually shows out at the combine we’ll see what’s up but Stroud, Young, Carter and Anderson will more than likely go top 4 in no particular order.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Levis at 5? that would be an epic blunder
Why? A few people who are very good at scouting QBs love his potential. Have you watched a lot of his tape? Not snarky genuinely curious

Ozzy

Reaction score
I’m calling it now. Florida QB Anthony Richardson to SEA at #5. I think his stock will skyrocket as the draft evaluation wears on. Tremendous athlete, tremendous arm, but raw. He wouldn’t be ready to play next year.
I love him if you keep Geno for a year. His potential is incredible

GemCity

Reaction score
I can see us trading this first pick.