The Denver pick can easily move down to 5

Ozzy

Reaction score
If we go QB i hope it's Levis.
He reminds some of Josh Allen with his ability to run, create and he has a cannon. I’d be stoked if we got him. I gaurantee some scouts will have him the #1 QB

getnasty

Reaction score
He reminds some of Josh Allen with his ability to run, create and he has a cannon. I’d be stoked if we got him. I gaurantee some scouts will have him the #1 QB
As many teams that need a QB i can see him being drafted in the top 5 easily. He'll light up the combine and comes from a pro style system.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Why? A few people who are very good at scouting QBs love his potential. Have you watched a lot of his tape? Not snarky genuinely curious
If we trade back than take him. Have to get game wreckers on D before taking a QB that could be a dud.

renofox

Reaction score
If we trade back than take him. Have to get game wreckers on D before taking a QB that could be a dud.
I agree, but there are no high-probability DL game wreckers available in this year's draft.

knownone

Reaction score
It's crazy how many things had to break against us for this pick to end up in 5th. Houston wins, the schedule allows the Chargers to rest, allowing the Broncos to win, and the Colts and Cardinals both lose seven straight games. Crazy.

I'm not mad at picking 5th. But today was a significant letdown, primarily due to scheduling.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Picking 5th maybe the best thing to happen to the Seahawks. Picks 1-3 is extremely difficult to trade due to their value. Now teams have to give up less and makes a trade much more manageable for both sides.

Those top 3-4 names everyone wants will be gone, trade back and fill a bunch of holes with starters.

chris98251

Reaction score
A QB maybe two will go, we don't need that, a DE probably next then next tier, we are in a great spot.

Own The West

Reaction score
We should have our pick of Myles Murphy, Tyree Wilson, or Bryan Breese. We might be able to trade down a few and still get one of those. Somebody's going to want to jump DET/LAR/ATL/CAR for Will Levis.

Or maybe someone tries to jump Indy for a QB and Arizona drops below us.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I doubt Levis or Stroud are still there at 5, but if they are...?

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
That would mean one of these 3 players drop which right now seems doubtful:

Anderson
Carter
Young

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Picking 5th maybe the best thing to happen to the Seahawks. Picks 1-3 is extremely difficult to trade due to their value. Now teams have to give up less and makes a trade much more manageable for both sides.

Those top 3-4 names everyone wants will be gone, trade back and fill a bunch of holes with starters.
You’re kind of saying two things here. You’re saying teams don’t want to trade in the top four because it’s too expensive but then again after pick four the players aren’t as good.

Spohawks

Reaction score
You’re kind of saying two things here. You’re saying teams don’t want to trade in the top four because it’s too expensive but then again after pick four the players aren’t as good.
Exactly. However the Seahawks have soooo many holes to fill, those extra picks will help. Also just about any 2nd or 3rd round Guard is an automatic starter...and a few other positions as well.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Before the season started, would ANYONE have said no to the #5 pick? Shoot, you could legit understand if people though that THE SEAHAWKS regular pick would be at #5

I'm not saying I wasn't bummed when we dropped from 3 to 5. Shoot, look at the Texans, they can't even lose correctly, hilarious. They lose that game, the Hawks have the 4.
But sometimes you need to step back and look at things for what they are. This is a HUGE bonus to have the #5 pick.

Last edited:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score

In most mock drafts Levis isn't projected to go until around the 7-12 pick range, behind Stroud and Young.

So he'll probably be there at 5 if we want him. Do we want him? Err, idk man.

Ozzy

Reaction score
In most mock drafts Levis isn't projected to go until around the 7-12 pick range, behind Stroud and Young.

So he'll probably be there at 5 if we want him. Do we want him? Err, idk man.
I think that changes as this process goes on. Staton has posted some clips from guys around the league who have him much higher than mocks have him listed. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. I’ll say this even though I’m in the QB early camp. If John does take someone at 5 I’ll be pumped because it means he loves whoever fell there. If he goes defense then I’ll assume he didn’t have a great grade on one