Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigcc

Reaction score
Not a good take sir she was in Sydney Australia and never went to the parade. Assholes need no excuse to do stupid shit and neither Taylor or Travis had to give anybody one a ******* penny.

But they did because I've met Travis in person and yes he like over a foot taller then myself but he's so nice and very real and Taylor is exactly the same. Except Taylor without heels is like 6 inches taller? She is so tiny compared to Travis though She's pretty tall for a woman maybe 5'9"-5'10,"? I'm totally sure Kylie is fully 5'11 or more.

I mean i was literally agreeing with you that it was pr work but whatever I guess lol

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
NFL said the “unprecedented $30 million increase per club in this year’s Salary Cap is the result of the full repayment of all amounts advanced by the clubs and deferred by the players during the Covid pandemic as well as an extraordinary increase in media revenue for the 2024 season.”

[https://x.com/adamschefter/status/1761089334478803398?s=12

Thanks Taylor!

Last edited:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
NFL said the “unprecedented $30 million increase per club in this year’s Salary Cap is the result of the full repayment of all amounts advanced by the clubs and deferred by the players during the Covid pandemic as well as an extraordinary increase in media revenue for the 2024 season.”

[https://x.com/adamschefter/status/1761089334478803398?s=12

Thanks Taylor!
Exactly why it was imperative to get the Chiefs to the super bowl.

OP
OP
RiverDog

RiverDog

Reaction score
Not a good take sir she was in Sydney Australia and never went to the parade. Assholes need no excuse to do stupid shit and neither Taylor or Travis had to give anybody one a ******* penny.

But they did because I've met Travis in person and yes he like over a foot taller then myself but he's so nice and very real and Taylor is exactly the same. Except Taylor without heels is like 6 inches taller? She is so tiny compared to Travis though She's pretty tall for a woman maybe 5'9"-5'10,"? I'm totally sure Kylie is fully 5'11 or more.
It's nice to hear that about a celebrity/sports star.

Not to divert the thread as I know everyone is so into this subject, but I've shook hands with two Hall of Famers in my life: Bob Feller and Walter Jones, and the two occasions were about 50 years apart.

Welshers2

Reaction score
All these years on dot net who woulda thought all it would take is 30 seconds of a pop singer at a football game to send this place off its rocker

olyfan63

Reaction score
It is beyond flabbergasting to me that this thread is 26 pages long and all over a cumulative 2 or 3 minutes of screen time spread out over several games.

For not giving a shit about Taylor Swift, there sure are a lot of people here giving a shit about Taylor Swift. If only we still had the fortitude not to pop blood vessels and start grunting like cavemen every time a single woman is shown in the stands for like 20 seconds over the course of 3 hours of football.

If you really didn't care about it, you wouldn't be sat here caring about it publicly. It's as simple as that. You all would've read right past this thread on the list and had zero interest in clicking on it, as I did until it became 26 friggin' pages long. You wouldn't have been interested enough to even click on this shit, plain and simple. So please, someone, explain it to me. Is it mob mentality? Is it just fun to be angry and pretend there's a good reason for it?
I'm just here to see what the heck people are going on and on about that made this thread 30 pages and counting. Seems like it's the kitchen sink of threads.

OP
OP
RiverDog

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'm just here to see what the heck people are going on and on about that made this thread 30 pages and counting. Seems like it's the kitchen sink of threads.
Yeah, that's something, isn't it? I started this thread simply because I was tired of seeing this unappealing face flash across my TV screen. I have a bit of a phobia when it comes to clown faces, which is what TS reminds me of. Plus, I thought it a silly distraction, and just wanted to express my frustration as so many of us do from time to time. I even thought that I might have gotten my knuckles rapped for starting it in the wrong forum.

And lo and behold, here we are at 30 pages and counting. It seems that the only other subject that attracts more posts is a Russell Wilson thread.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
What @WarHawks said.. yeah, she's attractive, I'd like to see her sometime out of her staged look and be a little more natural... but I guess she has an image to uphold.
Go check the pictures of her and Travis at the Sydney Zoo. She's completely the girl next door in them she is dressed exactly like any normal 30ish woman on a date with her boyfriend at the zoo. Shorts, normal top and sneakers totally normal given it's summer there.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Go check the pictures of her and Travis at the Sydney Zoo. She's completely the girl next door in them she is dressed exactly like any normal 30ish woman on a date with her boyfriend at the zoo. Shorts, normal top and sneakers totally normal given it's summer there.

What do you think about the Life & Style article?

Torc

Reaction score
Those pictures actually made me laugh a little. They come across as "just normal folks", except they're not carrying any bags, no water bottles, she doesn't have a purse, etc etc.

I don't know for sure, but I strongly suspect because they have "people" who are carrying any stuff they have. Not to mention keeping the riffraff away. You know, like rich people tend to do. That's not a criticism, but those pictures just showed me two people who are doing normal stuff but they're doing it in a way that most of us never will be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts