Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus12

Reaction score

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Also, very poor taste Cyrus and Elvis I expect better then those retarded comments. Travis is on the Chiefs of course he would do something regardless of Taylor.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Also, very poor taste Cyrus and Elvis I expect better then those retarded comments. Travis is on the Chiefs of course he would do something regardless of Taylor.
Said mostly in jest, however, it was 24 hrs after Taylor. Sure looks like a PR CYA.

I’m just hear to get to 30

Cyrus12

Reaction score

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Wow, 28 pages of posts about Taylor Swift, gotta be some kind of .NET record for threads, what is the record?

She seems like a legit football fan...

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
“Moral grandstanding” - I never stated my moral position on this. You are free to carry on in any manner you choose, and I will continue to point out people’s hypocrisy and questionable understanding of word definitions.

You were so close to having an actual discussion then you go and drop the “soy” comment. Now I’m to shook to deal with a big dog alpha that belongs to the NFL’s “core” audience…lulz

The NFL is super duper scared of losing your viewership, that’s why every thing they do these days is catering to your demographic.
You made a value judgement on my stance.

Your intent was not to start a serious discussion. SJWs like you are a dime a dozen up there. You will defend anything of the woke variety. You love to pass judgement on people behind an iphone or computer screen, then deflect.

OP
OP
RiverDog

RiverDog

Reaction score
Wow, 28 pages of posts about Taylor Swift, gotta be some kind of .NET record for threads, what is the record?

She seems like a legit football fan...
Oh, I'm sure that there's a Russell Wilson thread out there that has a lot more pages than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.