Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seahawker

Reaction score
So disappointed in the Swifties who won't support Tay-Tay in this thread.

Jnzm4wy0s8581

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
Good points ^

Nobody is forcing someone to watch. Don't like that she's on there, don't watch. It's that simple.
The NFL can do what it wants. It's annoying a large portion of its fan base though. To me it's almost the straw that broke the camel's back. I watched way less playoff football than I did 5-10 years ago. It seems short sided to try and get a few new viewers while alienating many more core fans. Kelce is going to retire soon. He's 34. So what then? Most of the teeny boppers and grown women Swiffers probably stop watching. In 2017, the ratings tanked because of the kneeling situation. They were down 15 or 20%.

By all accounts, she seems like a nice woman in real life. A lot of us want to see a football game broadcast like it was without celebrity fluff. Even Tony Romo and Nantz just totally avoided it, at least in the portion of the game I saw. In their heads, I'm sure they were rolling their eyes.

Seahawker

Reaction score
The NFL can do what it wants. It's annoying a large portion of its fan base though. To me it's almost the straw that broke the camel's back. I watched way less playoff football than I did 5-10 years ago. It seems short sided to try and get a few new viewers while alienating many more core fans. Kelce is going to retire soon. He's 34. So what then? Most of the teeny boppers and grown women Swiffers probably stop watching. In 2017, the ratings tanked because of the kneeling situation. They were down 15 or 20%.

By all accounts, she seems like a nice woman in real life. A lot of us want to see a football game broadcast like it was without celebrity fluff. Even Tony Romo and Nantz just totally avoided it, at least in the portion of the game I saw. In their heads, I'm sure they were rolling their eyes.
Images 1

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
What is she doing for the amputees in KC??? It was kind of her fault...
Ok, personal foul 15 yards sir. given the window was open in her suite....perhaps she could go all Mother Swift (except Andrea already has that title) and suggest dressing properly for the weather like a normal sane person? If you insist on going to a football game in -30 degrees?

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Stuck at 32, come on, we can get it 33. This is the same site still dwelling, daily, about a QB who's been gone 2 years. We certainly can add to the total from the Taylor is Satan crew.......

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I wish there were more gay guys in the NFL because we would have the ability to subtract Taylor Swift and see like, Rob Halford, instead. Imagine seeing Christian McCaffrey score a TD and blow kisses to The Metal God. Imagine the amount of Judas Priest music in their honor.
The Gaylords are so angry currently because they insist Taylor is a lesbian as if....she definitely loves meat. If Rob is still alive he just needs to ask. Freddie definitely would have collaborated question asked.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I tried RA but they went dark and in my opinion actually love each other and these guys actually prefer talking football like myself. I'm not exactly sure or agree with every move JS has made so far but no Aaron Donald I'm good regardless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.