Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigcc

Reaction score
This is their PR reps doing stuff.
Mahomes actually visited gunshot victims in the hospital.

Cynic in me thinks maybe at the advice of his pr guy, but in that kind of situation time is a significantly more personal commitment.

If pr/financial advisors threw 1 million instead of 100k at it I'd happily bet she wouldn't have noticed if they did it without her authorization.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Eminem comes to mind but that’s old news plus he’s a rapper so it’s ok - he’s not no Justin Bieber - imagine if Sam smith was a cowboys fan.

Man that would be awesome. Imagine the sheer shit show meltdowns
Yes please most of you guys are 50-60× and are so into stuff about that's completely irrelevant isn't meaningful to 90% of NFL or exactly NOTHING to audiences and their fathers that actually care about and they are for real bonding with their daughters because they think Travis is sexy and really trying to treat Taylor right with no envy, no jealously he's proud to be her boyfriend because he doesn't need her or her and same thing for her.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Mahomes actually visited gunshot victims in the hospital.

Cynic in me thinks maybe at the advice of his pr guy, but in that kind of situation time is a significantly more personal commitment.

If pr/financial advisors threw 1 million instead of 100k at it I'd happily bet she wouldn't have noticed if they did it without her authorization.
Not a good take sir she was in Sydney Australia and never went to the parade. Assholes need no excuse to do stupid shit and neither Taylor or Travis had to give anybody one a ******* penny.

But they did because I've met Travis in person and yes he like over a foot taller then myself but he's so nice and very real and Taylor is exactly the same. Except Taylor without heels is like 6 inches taller? She is so tiny compared to Travis though She's pretty tall for a woman maybe 5'9"-5'10,"? I'm totally sure Kylie is fully 5'11 or more.

Last edited:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I live in KCMO and wish the PD was quicker and shot all these birth stains dead. Shooting into a crowd of a million plus filled with children is unexcuseable.

Last edited:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
We doing 34 at least SF because I'm here. Plus I'm a Swiftie and Travis is such a cool man and who hates Big Yeti running loose in Sydney and Singapore and then for a month or two with the whole family and her whole girl squad in Europe?

Last edited:

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
We doing 34 at least SF because I'm here.

Let‘s at least make it entertaining…

In the spirit of the off-season uniform thread:

Time for a throwback?
View attachment 65180
I remember sir but she was like maybe 17 in that picture. Damn she has huge balls. Seriously so pretty and doing her own thing from the start very impressive. I know I'm bored but Iike talking about Taylor then **** you Pete until the Combine at least.

Last edited:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Travis should get matching boots.
He will if possible trust me. Mama Kelce wanted a daughter but she admitted Travis is a good stand in he's a total fashionista. But actually because he's a very large guy he does his own thing and never does off the rack hence his wild personal clothing style and why his own clothing line. Also many women love awesome beards and I mean lots no joke.

Last edited:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
From what I have seen given I've met both but not together yet (hoping I will someday) they're very normal and very nice and actually care about us normal people.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Thanks for having fun with me and letting be a Swiftie while we are in the dead time. Just say the word and I go Seahawks immediately

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. And I still to this day don't understand how a singer watching her boyfriend play football has an actual impact on anyone's life.

NoGain

Reaction score
I was Googling around and had no idea that TS is closely linked to Satanism. That could have something to do with it.

Torc

Reaction score
I was Googling around and had no idea that TS is closely linked to Satanism. That could have something to do with it.
Well if you found it on the Google, it must be true.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, when I think of Satan, I immediately think of her :ROFLMAO:

Come on, this is Seahawks dot DK is Satan. Get it right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.