Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
View attachment 64922
You're talking out of both sides of your mouth here, aren't you? I 100% agree with you on bobby over Warner. To be a pro athlete or even a half decent one, you need to be an alpha male, but that doesn't mean what you have laid out in your last two posts(which contradict each other by the way).
If by alpha we are talking leader than sure. Top dog. Aggressive when necessary. Empathetic. Caring. Nurturing. Guiding. That’s alpha.

Being a bully is not alpha. And antisocial overly aggressive behavior is due to fear, not anger. Anger and aggression are by products of fear.

So if by being an alpha in the traditional Conservative Party definition of the term is what you are after - good luck - a bunch of fragile scared dudes. You can keep it.

Alpha males by traditional definitions (not as leader but as by bully) are weak, insecure, and have extremely fragile egos.

So you can choose.

Boycie

Reaction score
If by alpha we are talking leader than sure. Top dog. Aggressive when necessary. Empathetic. Caring. Nurturing. Guiding. That’s alpha.

Being a bully is not alpha. And antisocial overly aggressive behavior is due to fear, not anger. Anger and aggression are by products of fear.

So if by being an alpha in the traditional Conservative Party definition of the term is what you are after - good luck - a bunch of fragile scared dudes. You can keep it.

Alpha males by traditional definitions (not as leader but as by bully) are weak, insecure, and have extremely fragile egos.

So you can choose.
Who bullied anyone? You're the one who started with the whole alpha schtick. First you generalized all alpha males as bullies and antisocial, then walked it back to not all of them, and now you are generalizing one certain type of voter are alphas or bullies by your original statement. I think you are the fragile one here, but then I guess saying that would make me a bully and an alpha by your standards, but I'm ok with that because opinions are like assholes, and everyone has one.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Who bullied anyone? You're the one who started with the whole alpha schtick. First you generalized all alpha males as bullies and antisocial, then walked it back to not all of them, and now you are generalizing one certain type of voter are alphas or bullies by your original statement. I think you are the fragile one here, but then I guess saying that would make me a bully and an alpha by your standards, but I'm ok with that because opinions are like assholes, and everyone has one.
Phew. Anyway. Serious question:

Would you support the NFL if the jerseys had mandated sequins on them?

And who bullied anyone? I never said anyone was being a bully? This is called projection. Again you don’t know it but you’re very skilled in it.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Wrong nobody ever gives a shit if a male celebrity is shown no $200 and no pass go and it's a fact and totally bullshit.
IDK.. Know body that I can remember has gotten the amount of time Taylor gets. I don't recall any other female celebrity ever getting shit as well. As well as that they made a big deal, of the love on the field how Travis tried to slip her his number and as liittle as that, it just blossomed.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Oh and fun fact humans are deuterostomes so we all start off as assholes and some of us grow out of it.

I’m still evolving. It’s a trip.

Boycie

Reaction score
Phew. Anyway. Serious question:

Would you support the NFL if the jerseys had mandated sequins on them?

And who bullied anyone? I never said anyone was being a bully? This is called projection. Again you don’t know it but you’re very skilled in it.

Oh and fun fact humans are deuterostomes so we all start off as assholes and some of us grow out of it.

I’m still evolving. It’s a trip.
I'd say you've got a long way to go, but I digress.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Here we go. Do tell us your theory on alpha males please. My theory is the only people who have an issue with someone who fits the mold of an alpha male are jealous because they aren't one.
My theory is you don’t understand mockery…
If you took my use of the word “alpha” as describing you that is incorrect. When I use the word it is to mock wanna be “alphas” not anoint.
No one is jealous of someone who needs to identify as alpha(real ones don’t need constant affirmation)

I noticed you checked another box with your witty use of the “pronoun” condescension… well played

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
My theory is you don’t understand mockery…
If you took my use of the word “alpha” as describing you that is incorrect. When I use the word it is to mock wanna be “alphas” not anoint.
No one is jealous of someone who needs to identify as alpha(real ones don’t need constant affirmation)

I noticed you checked another box with your witty use of the “pronoun” condescension… well played
I didn’t expect it to be so easy to expose the playbook.

xray

Reaction score
Love her or hate her...we all want to tap that . Just sayin what u guys won't admit . :)

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'd **** her.

In fact, I think I'm starting to fall in love with her. That's what happens when the broadcast shows her too often.

All you haters are a bunch of misogynists.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It is beyond flabbergasting to me that this thread is 26 pages long and all over a cumulative 2 or 3 minutes of screen time spread out over several games.

For not giving a shit about Taylor Swift, there sure are a lot of people here giving a shit about Taylor Swift. If only we still had the fortitude not to pop blood vessels and start grunting like cavemen every time a single woman is shown in the stands for like 20 seconds over the course of 3 hours of football.

If you really didn't care about it, you wouldn't be sat here caring about it publicly. It's as simple as that. You all would've read right past this thread on the list and had zero interest in clicking on it, as I did until it became 26 friggin' pages long. You wouldn't have been interested enough to even click on this shit, plain and simple. So please, someone, explain it to me. Is it mob mentality? Is it just fun to be angry and pretend there's a good reason for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.