Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RiverDog

RiverDog

Reaction score
Of all the complaints I've seen about Taylor at the games, the silliest and most frequent is the lipstick. She's wearing Chiefs colors, ya know?

Do we think we'll hit 25 pages, or will the fervor die down since the season is over?
It's not silly, it's a personal preference, no different from complaining about being forced to eat beets or listen to my neighbor's hip hop music. Her red lipstick is a complete turn off for me, she looks too much like a clown face with all that make-up.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
IF this is true…hilarious!

According to former NFL receiver Brandon Marshall, Kanye bought a ticket right in front of Taylor Swift's booth so that he would be on screen whenever the camera cut to her.

I don't know the article is from Page 6 which is totally known for making up completely false stories. I mean in the article it says he didn't know who Katie Perry was and that Katie Perry wasn't even at the game so how can you even think it was true?

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
I don't know the article is from Page 6 which is totally known for making up completely false stories. I mean in the article it says he didn't know who Katie Perry was and that Katie Perry wasn't even at the game so how can you even think it was true?
Reported in the mainstream too:

Marshall had a brainfart and said Perry when he meant Swift, it’s in the video.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score

Mizak

Reaction score
IMG 0532

And the game took over 4 hours to finish? 54 seconds is nothing.

RedAlice

Reaction score
View attachment 65009

And the game took over 4 hours to finish? 54 seconds is nothing.
That pic makes me think Taylor is all: Blake, can you not have your tits out while we are on camera rooting for my boyfriend? Cover those up.

Then Taylor forces up some cleavage.

First game they went to Blake was showing and looked delicious. IMG 7432

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Relationship coach says Taylor Swift should be 'concerned' about Travis Kelce's sideline outburst

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/rela...ncerned-about-travis-kelces-sideline-outburst
**** that it's a football game and the Superbowl and Andy laughed and said these types of things keep him young total non story or issue concerning if he has a temper (he doesn't except for Jason when they were 10-12 years old and figured out immediately because they've always been larger then most they better not do that again).

Status
Not open for further replies.