So Many injured recievers....why not Terrell Owens?

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
Give this man a job. I know what you're thinking, but he's past that old stuff and had no troubles on the bengals nor on the Bills. The man is HOF with the second highest receiving record to Rice, and apparently Moss will never catch him now. Wouldn't you want this guy on your bench at least. A receivers coach or something.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
You don't remember last year? He was given a shot...didn't pan out. At this point, I'd rather have Ocho

hawker84

Reaction score
Let's bring back Jerry Rice, he still works out and looks to be in great shape, shave the grey beard you'd never know he's 60...

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
I really want what ever your smoking is has to be some killer stuff.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I honestly think at this point in his career he would have a tough time cracking this roster if he could not do it last year. I like this group...a lot.

Decimation

Reaction score
Nah he's done man no way he'd make our roster. I like our depth right now anyways.

OP
OP
KEWASTEES

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
This is the NFL forum, not the seahawks forum, I mean any team in the NFL. There are so many receivers Wide or TE either hurt or in jail now that certainly he can get a spot somewhere.

Decimation

Reaction score
KEWASTEES":19pt08nw said:
This is the NFL forum, not the seahawks forum, I mean any team in the NFL. There are so many receivers Wide or TE either hurt or in jail now that certainly he can get a spot somewhere.
My bad.

Uh, then yeah, maybe he will get a chance on another team but I just don't really see it happening mostly due to his age. TO was a beast in his prime.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
KEWASTEES":186q5xgk said:
Give this man a job. I know what you're thinking, but he's past that old stuff and had no troubles on the bengals nor on the Bills. The man is HOF with the second highest receiving record to Rice, and apparently Moss will never catch him now. Wouldn't you want this guy on your bench at least. A receivers coach or something.
Why not bring him back you say????? Um, because he sucks!?!?!?!?!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
KEWASTEES":35ywit0d said:
Let him play for the forty ninnies, they have depth issues at WR!

OP
OP
KEWASTEES

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
I'd like for him to go out on a good note just saying. Anywhere in the league. Number 2 of all time? Its a little crazy to think the number 2 of all time cant get a shot, but the number 3 can? Or goofballs like Chad can? Which are mini me versions of him. I think Belichek should take T.O.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
TO never bothered me. I think he's a great receiver and definitely still better than many guys that stick around. But this is what happens when you burn bridges and get a bad rep. Football just like many sports is a fraternity. It kind of reminds me of Allen Iverson. Great player, still can play, but his reputation is tarnished

OP
OP
KEWASTEES

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2vtx4bq8 said:
TO never bothered me. I think he's a great receiver and definitely still better than many guys that stick around. But this is what happens when you burn bridges and get a bad rep. Football just like many sports is a fraternity. It kind of reminds me of Allen Iverson. Great player, still can play, but his reputation is tarnished

yup and thats unfortunate.