Seattle Mariners vs Texas Rangers Sep 27-29

Echawks

Reaction score
I have fractured a finger and I have had back tightness, the finger really only effects fielding depending on finger fractured but with a back problem like that, you can’t rotate the back or pull power for hitting. The two injured aren’t anywhere close to each other.

Or you are joking about comparing a finger injury to a back injury and I just wasted my time.

Chapow

Reaction score
I am concerned as fvck about the pitching lately, but that was a helluva game and a great win.

DJrmb

Reaction score
JP, you had me so frustrated with that error, and then you come up at the end of the game...

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Official scorer changed JP's error to a hit. (y)

Turned into a tough game at the end. Our bullpen getting a bit soft there, but they've been carrying the team all year. Good to see the offense manufacture those last two runs in the 11th.

Oakland coming to town.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
That was one of the better games of the season.

Why is it that Torrens is always so clutch in extras?

JP definitely redeemed himself.

Bullpen needs to get it together come playoffs.

Loved the full team dance at the end of the game!

It’s been a roller coaster season, but after it all we are going to the playoffs. Very successful season.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Just a comment on the way out, this Josh Jung kid kinda worries me. Could be bothering us for years.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Official scorer changed JP's error to a hit. (y)

Turned into a tough game at the end. Our bullpen getting a bit soft there, but they've been carrying the team all year. Good to see the offense manufacture those last two runs in the 11th.

Oakland coming to town.
Not a fan of that scoring change, JP needs to make that play.
I’ve never liked the fact where there is a special phone in the dugout that has a direct line to the official scorer. Never knew that until I took the stadium tour years ago.