Seattle Mariners vs Texas Rangers Sep 27-29

Echawks

Reaction score
At least we know what pitcher is being left out of the 4 man rotation

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Geez Marco, talk about crapping the bed. I’m convinced he hates pitching with leads. When his team needs him the most he folds like a cheap tent. He better only have mop up duty in the playoffs. Hopefully he’ll be replaced on the roster by a young gun next season.

Chapow

Reaction score
I know they won't because it's still early, but....

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET MARCO THE **** OUT OF THERE WHILE THE GAME IS STILL WITHIN REACH!!! PLEASE!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Haniger with 2 monster blasts and JK with a big boy oppo shot.
If (and it’s a big IF) these 2 guys can get hit and stay hot, with Julio back they can do some damage.

Chapow

Reaction score
Marco got lit up in the 3rd, but honestly, it's pretty god damn amazing how often he gets away with mid 80's pitches right down the middle of the plate. The problem is, pitching the way he does is basically like dousing yourself in gas and then playing with fire. You don't always get burned, but you're pretty much always really, REALLY close to getting burned, and when you do get burned it's usually pretty bad. Like, for instance, giving up 3 HR in one inning.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Well Haniger is back!

Nice to see JK continue to stay on in September.

Geno has looked great since coming back, guess he only needs 9 fingers on the bat.

balakoth

Reaction score
I am confused... Geno is playing third base how man ydays after a fractured finger? Julio needs the full 10 days for the back?!

Chapow

Reaction score
I am confused... Geno is playing third base how man ydays after a fractured finger? Julio needs the full 10 days for the back?!

Maybe thinking those 2 things are in any way related is what's confusing you?

balakoth

Reaction score
Maybe thinking those 2 things are in any way related is what's confusing you?
Apparently your lack of basic ass logic... sorry to bring up a logical question when you can't compare a FRACTURED FINGER.. to BACK TIGHTNESS.

LOL. This is a good place to get a good laugh at complete stupid.