Seattle Mariners @ Oakland Athletics May 2-4

TIMD

Reaction score
Geezus man. You're giving TIMD a run for his money. We get it already, they suck. Is this fun for you?
What's wrong? You not gonna tell me anymore how much of a great player your boy Kolten Wong is? How about AJ POLLOCK? The two BIG pickups by your King 🤡 Jerry that I trashed & YOU vigorously defended. The poison in the kool-aid Jerry been giving you sloooooowly finally starting to work? They have far more strikeouts than hits, lowest batting average in baseball, bottom 5 in Slugging, OBA, OPS, Runs per game, etc.... Same story under your guy year after year. They aren't going to "magically get better" by being positive & cheery on a forum. They are what they are..... A bad mix of players, put together by Jerry. "Control the Zone" he says. Sure.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Bryce Miller gets his first MLB start after a so far disappointing AA season so far. Got a feeling this is a start and then get sent down scenario.
I read they brought him up to fill a roster gap.....it's harder for me to follow because I can only watch the highlights and My Northwest and forums.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
C'mon guys focus your attacks elsewhere not at each other. Let's play nice.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
I read they brought him up to fill a roster gap.....it's harder for me to follow because I can only watch the highlights and My Northwest and forums.
Actually, they wanted to reset the rotation so that Castillo will start Fri night against the Stros. Though I believe DiPoto said this wouldn't be a one and done for the kid. They're gonna give him 2-3 starts min IIRC.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't attack you Jer, we're cool. But your point is well taken. Finally went ahead and put him on ignore.
Is there a block button?

Last edited:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't attack you Jer, we're cool. But your point is well taken. Finally went ahead and put him on ignore.
Is there a block button?
Same thing I think. We're going to have a good day and enjoy an Ms W tonight let's goooo

TIMD

Reaction score
Yup, time for me to do a few of them.
3 down, a few to go ✌️
Block/Ignore.... Whatever. You can't debate & you can't take it when you lose. YOU attacked me RELENTLESSLY when I stated before the season Wong sucks. YOU said over & over how great he was & how I didn't know anything about baseball. Yup, get yourself a therapy blanket, a therapy dog, go find a safe space to run away to & hide. You gutless coward. "He doesn't agree with me so I have to block him after I realized he was right the whole time & I was wrong". Sissy.

TIMD

Reaction score
It's amazing how many alleged "grown men" on here cannot debate. They have to run away when they're wrong. "I'm gonna block this guy after I attacked him & turns out he was right & now I can't admit it because I was in the wrong the first place". Soulfish Rah Rah Cheerleader attacked me on here numerous times simply because I trashed Jerry & his garbage players he always acquires. Soulfish thinks every player brought in is great. That's his opinion & that's fine. I can read his posts & disagree & debate, without attacking & then not run away like a pu*sy. "I'm gonna block him because I'm wrong".