Seattle Mariners @ Oakland Athletics May 2-4

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It happens brother, it happens. I go to bed really early. Sometimes my phone starts blowing up, so I know it's time to turn on the dvr and catch up. They certainly wait til the last minute......a lot. But a W is a W. Still a LOT of work to do. Esp. with men in scoring position.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Trammel has played like 1 game and has more RBI's than Wong already.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's a Christmas Miracle in May...........Kolton Won ACTUALLY GOT A CLUTCH hit with Bases loaded. Still wish they would move on from him, but...........we needed those runs.

Translation: god he sucks (says the guy from his keyboard with zero athletic ability at all)

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There we go. Did what they were supposed to do: Swept a crap team. I'll take it, and won't apologize for it.

QWERTY

Reaction score
It's a Christmas Miracle in May...........Kolton Won ACTUALLY GOT A CLUTCH hit with Bases loaded. Still wish they would move on from him, but...........we needed those runs.

Translation: god he sucks (says the guy from his keyboard with zero athletic ability at all)

Wong has been doing well after playing his former team.

Threedee

Reaction score
I didn't catch any of this series, but, I read about Bryce Miller's debut performance. Is he the real deal?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I didn't catch any of this series, but, I read about Bryce Miller's debut performance. Is he the real deal?
Sure looked like it. It’s was only one start though. There will be ups and downs. This was his best start all year including AA where his era was 6+.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Sure looked like it. It’s was only one start though. There will be ups and downs. This was his best start all year including AA where his era was 6+.
Key Factors.

1. SH said his ERA was 6+

2. Oakland A's.

3. No Scouting Report

TIMD

Reaction score
Every single team has some garbage players..Baseball is not so easy
It's a long season full of up/downs,streaks,injuries and players who
just don't fit.
As fans we want to win and go far but it's a long ride and anything can
happen that makes it go either way.
All this is enough to deal without having to have to defend your opinion(s)
from before the season started (agree)?
We all know and can agree Lastella sucked (bye bye) and we all can agree
that Wong has sucked and his days are numbered right?
However suppose they had done well?I don't think we would be on here riding
on you @TIMD.
I wasn't riding anyone. I kept getting ATTACKED by a specific poster & he knows who he is.... Simply because I decided to voice my opinions about those players & the horrendous ownership. When I refused to get caught up in the cheer leading, he was riding me. So let's get our facts correct. He thinks he owns the forum.

TIMD

Reaction score
Clown's don't laugh.. they make other people laugh..

Maybe you missed that detail

Also, he didn't attack you... but from your history; anyone who literally cannot fathom or questions your literal hatred of everything seattle in a basic sense because they dont win a trophy every year, you cry wolf..

You talk a big game, but honestly resort to being a giant snowflake if we don't accept your highly pessimistic (More than me.. which is scary) view of things

Id be down to accept the opinion, if you used relevant facts and information vs slander and cynical illogical points half the time.

You might wan't to figure out what "attacking" you is

Since everytime you respond to someone.. in your basis of an attack you are attacking everyone else. Only reason you are still on this board is because you haven't used any direct hate speech.

Beyond that everything you type is nasty and relates to an IQ lower than the children I raise (in case you needed an example of an attack)
I always use relevant facts & information. Facts.... The M's can't score at home. The lineup is packed with strikeout machines who consistently fail to put the ball in play, which leads to not enough runs to win games. Fact.... The Seattle Mariners are the ONLY team to have never made the World Series. You guys all claim that I don't know what I'm talking about.... Go pull some stuff I said about players that was totally made up & fictional. I'll wait.

Latest posts