Seattle Mariners @ NY Yankees Aug 1-4

balakoth

Reaction score
Meh, Servais is working with a tired, overworked bullpen. It's been a long road trip.
I stll dont get this take.. half of these guys throw 15 to 20 pitches.. tired? What a job I guess lol I shoulda worked harder at baseball and been a bigger dude

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Loving these fast 1-2-3 innings by Castillo. Always seems to have the opposing hitters in an 0-2 hole every AB. More please. :)

Echawks

Reaction score
Haggerty has been looking really really good lately

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Castillo looks as advertised. Has had some luck with hard hit balls in play, and a few nice plays by JP. This was probably our best midseason acquisition in quite a long time.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Just realized he is likely going to go up against the Yanks three times in a row. Yanks shaking in their boots.

Echawks

Reaction score
I just have no idea how we can play like this against the yanks but absolutely crap the bed against the astros

ivotuk

Reaction score
That Umpire has been crap all week! The Tracer would show obvious "Ball" but he'd call it a strike against the Mariners. Then the Tracer would show an obvious "Strike" against a Yankee, but the Umpire would call it a "Ball." What horseshit.

Didn't matter though! We still kicked their asses!

JustTheTip

Reaction score
That Umpire has been crap all week! The Tracer would show obvious "Ball" but he'd call it a strike against the Mariners. Then the Tracer would show an obvious "Strike" against a Yankee, but the Umpire would call it a "Ball." What horseshit.

With the technology and statistical analysis we have, this kind of activity (obvious bias) should have result in fines and eventual dismissal for professional sport officials. Say if the stats show 60% or higher bias then start fining.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score

Bucknor is in the top 3 worst umpires. He’s always horrible.