Russell Wilson meme thread

chris98251

Reaction score
He's probably the frontrunner at this point.

Seriously, what would RCW have to do to win Comeback POTY? Would it be based on his personal stats or team wins... both? What if the Broncos make the playoffs but he only has 15 passing TDs? ...or if they win 10 games but don't make the playoffs? ...or if he throws 3000 yds, 25 TDs, but they only win 9 games? I guess, if he keeps his starting job all year, he probably wins it, right? We know he covets personal awards. This one's probably within reach.
How many Votes will he get over Aaron Rodgers if he brings the Jets out of the Twilight zone.

toffee

Reaction score
Were I Russell I would be far more concerned about not being benched by the third game than worrying about being Come back player of the year.. He is going to have unbelievable pressure to preform this year, too may hiccups and he will be fitted for a clipboard.
Wilson has two problem, a his declining athleticism, and, b. his fragile psyche ie the little Wilma living inside. For a. He may have to alter his Russball a bit, for b, he needs to beg Carroll not to trigger lil Wilma.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

So Russ paid his friends a total of 300k a year to arrange this meeting in Sonoma? Then His foundation flies them out there, pays for them to be housed? Maybe thisCiara dress? Hey, but they raised 4.3M so why not you?

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
So Russ paid his friends a total of 300k a year to arrange this meeting in Sonoma? Then His foundation flies them out there, pays for them to be housed? Maybe thisCiara dress? Hey, but they raised 4.3M so why not you?
how dare you question his integrity!

just because he used the RW foundation as his personal piggy bank and lies about it, doesn't mean he's a two-faced phony.

and besides, those privileged hospital kids don't need the money anyway. it's far more important to read about how great a guy RW is in the newspaper and watch him spend that RW foundation money on lavish trips, 20k dresses for ciara, and his buddies.

chris98251

Reaction score

Kind of makes me think of this, and Russell isn't Will Smith.

2bweWLMqX2Aw299h178c7r0o5dpr13pid1

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
“Its me. Me3.
Mega-Paid QB of the Denver B.
Spending all yo charity mo-ney.
Why fly when you can ride.
Dangerwich till I die”.

First verse. I’ve heard the leak…
Not Bad!

RW3 may not release a full album of his own - which is really unfortunate - but would you bet against him having some sort of role in one of Ciara's songs? RW3 dropping some sort of cringy rap in the background? I am almost 100% that will happen at some point.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Russell crafted the ‘R’ fragrance reminiscing on the beginning of his relationship with Ciara when she would always ask him what scent he was wearing. A scent for a confident man that commands a room was the brief. Top notes consist of invigorating bergamot and black tea, blended with aromatic lavender and juicy pear blossom in the middle for a strong and dynamic energy. A smooth blend of patchouli, musk and vetiver drive the scent in the base, asserting an unmistakably sensual finish.