Russell Wilson meme thread

Bobblehead

Reaction score
What is wrong with women that have to dress like that. boggles my mind, less is best, let the imagination run wild.. Not in your face. Of course, say something and your a perv.

renofox

Reaction score
She isn't that hot.

I've got an ex-wife and 2 former GFs that are hotter than that. (Well, I guess were hotter. We're all old now)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
CLUTCH THE PEARLS!!!

Good lord. She's a gorgeous woman. So what if she wants to show off some skin. Most heterosexual men would salivate to have a shot at her. And no, I am not a fanboy by any stretch. Just making what I would assume is an obvious statement.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
For as long as I was in that getup, I’d be stressing over my vaginal health with literally a string up my butt that literally serves as a bacterial factory to my vagina. Not only would it itch, it would definitely smell. Your Period could show up. You could have diarrhea.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Cleaned the religion out of this thread. No individual warnings or friendly reminders issued, but please keep in mind that discussion related to religion is not allowed on .net. There were a couple of borderline posts that probably would have been left on their own, but this time they were flushed with the rest of the toilet water.

chrispy

Reaction score
For as long as I was in that getup, I’d be stressing over my vaginal health with literally a string up my butt that literally serves as a bacterial factory to my vagina. Not only would it itch, it would definitely smell. Your Period could show up. You could have diarrhea.
With safety in mind, you're saying next year RCW should wear it....

SonicHawk

Reaction score
What is wrong with women that have to dress like that. boggles my mind, less is best, let the imagination run wild.. Not in your face. Of course, say something and your a perv.
She’s not trying to impress you.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
We get it, you gross 😂