Russell Wilson meme thread

GGotskill

Reaction score
Quote the message and explain how I defend misogyny? Your logic isn't making sense here.

Already did. You are implying calling Ciara a whore (for wearing a fashionable themed dress to the Oscars) is on the same level as me calling out "incel vibes" (which you incorrectly attributed as me calling some an incel). Think about that.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Already did. You are implying calling Ciara a whore (for wearing a fashionable themed dress to the Oscars) is on the same level as me calling out "incel vibes" (which you incorrectly attributed as me calling some an incel). Think about that.
The term "fashionable" is subjective. I find her dress distasteful and disrespectful to her husband and herself. I am comparing the term incel and whore in the sense that they are both horribly demeaning to the person being called them. I'm not defending use of the word whore here, nor the hatred of women. I've been having a commentary mostly on what I feel is proper etiquette for a married woman in regards to how she should carry herself in public. I think 'whore' its a horrible thing to call a woman, too.

Fox0r

Reaction score
And you are correct, I did incorrectly attribute you calling out incel vibes to calling any particular person an incel. That's my bad and I own it. It's pretty close, way to walk the line.

GGotskill

Reaction score
On that, basing on your experiences, a hooker with the physical attributes of Ciara, what would be the market price for a quickie and for an overnighter?

Honestly, this is inappropriate for this thread/forum.

GGotskill

Reaction score
The term "fashionable" is subjective.

No it's not. It was the Oscars.

I find her dress distasteful and disrespectful to her husband and herself.
Who cares?

I am comparing the term incel and whore in the sense that they are both horribly demeaning to the person being called them.

I think you need to do some research on incels. They call themselves that.

I'm not defending use of the word whore here, nor the hatred of women.

Ok.

I've been having a commentary mostly on what I feel is proper etiquette for a married woman in regards to how she should carry herself in public. I think 'whore' its a horrible thing to call a woman, too.

I don't think your commentary really means much here.

GGotskill

Reaction score
This is supposed to be the Russell meme thread. I don't know why dragging Ciara for her dress is on topic in any form.

toffee

Reaction score
The term "fashionable" is subjective. I find her dress distasteful and disrespectful to her husband and herself. I am comparing the term incel and whore in the sense that they are both horribly demeaning to the person being called them. I'm not defending use of the word whore here, nor the hatred of women. I've been having a commentary mostly on what I feel is proper etiquette for a married woman in regards to how she should carry herself in public. I think 'whore' its a horrible thing to call a woman, too.
This is fashionable, doesn't mean that you wouldn't get laugh at walking down stairs with them.

de92dea8-b91c-46d1-a2da-6aee428621eb.jpg

chrispy

Reaction score
comeback player of the year
View attachment 58263
He's probably the frontrunner at this point.

Seriously, what would RCW have to do to win Comeback POTY? Would it be based on his personal stats or team wins... both? What if the Broncos make the playoffs but he only has 15 passing TDs? ...or if they win 10 games but don't make the playoffs? ...or if he throws 3000 yds, 25 TDs, but they only win 9 games? I guess, if he keeps his starting job all year, he probably wins it, right? We know he covets personal awards. This one's probably within reach.