Russell Wilson meme thread

LastRideOut

Reaction score
While it's true that the two have similar stats after three games, Mahomes is expected to perform better over the course of the season, and Wilson has been surprisingly good compared to the expectations that have correctly been lowered tremendously by his bottom-of-the-league 2022.

I think the funniest part of the article on MSN is this:

Wait, what?!
Oh, sorry. I thought you were talking about Russell Wilson, but "the notoriously self-critical Wilson" tells me I misunderstood and need to go back and read the earlier parts of the article more carefully. Well, either that or the author has stumbled into competing for an award for the most 180°-from-reality wrong statement written about an NFL player this year. Wilson is notorious for throwing others (his offensive linemen, his teammates in general, his coaches, and his team's general manager) under the bus rather than admitting his own responsibility for failures.

Garbage article. The "the notoriously self-critical Wilson" trotted out one of his cliches from deep within the bowels of hard rock stadium: "It's a 14 game season."

Deflect, deflect, deflect, deflect. Horse blinders on, and it's on to "best days ahead", right to the pine bench.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score

projectorfreak

Reaction score
This should be in the shack , steph curry with some stunted growth stuff and he probably had to approve his image lol , not sure but