Panther fan with a question for seahawk fans

tacomahawk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":anvvpfqj said:
tacomahawk":anvvpfqj said:
Dude chill out if you had preperated the question better, without all of the capitals, then maybe the response would have been better. Smith as stated does not scare us. Ginn, outside of punts does not scare us, we have shut down better than Smith and Ginn before. In fact we have shut them both out several times. I like others have never even heard of your other receivers, let's just say they are not household names outside of the Carolinas.
This makes me happy. :)

Thank you, it has become my new favorite word. I just got done asking my wife if she has preperated my chicken pot pie yet.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Who is more useless as a receiver, Tedd Ginn Jr? or Keary Colbert? tough decision...

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":16x2jx7v said:
Proper English and grammar are over rated.

It's overrated.

One word.

You are welcome.

-- Grammar Police

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":1h7f57oe said:
there is quite a.bit of grammar and spelling police here. Sorry all us hawks fans are not pompous a holes.

Oh come on, it's not like people are pointing out one typo in a 2,000-word post. If he can't even take the time to write something that is even halfway legible, why should we believe that he took the time to come up with a point of view that's worth a response?

hawker232

Reaction score
krakeniscoming1976":3cq91pfz said:
You keep saying the only Wr We Have Is Steve Smith. Tho We Have a New Wr Core with New Wrs The newest aditions is Ted Ginn Jr And Dom Hixon we also Have Armanti Edwards Who Has Improved And Brandon Lafell And Steve Smith. Not Sure If You Going Double Smith Thinking Hes Our Only Good Wr. If Thats The Case Tedd Ginn Will Be Open All Day. We Also have a good Tight End In Gregg Olsen

We won't need to double team Smith.

16226_ShermanISOFull.gif

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Is that you Greg Hardy? The writing style seems somewhat similar to your reddit AMAs

The Radish

Reaction score
Is that the play he got called for offensive interference and then pouted on the bench?

I have to admit I'd like to see him do that to Browner.

:les:

Hawks46

Reaction score
No emotion and just using stats and logic:

Last year, Steve Smith had 4 rec for 40 yards against Sherman. Sherman is actually better this year; Smith can be as good, but he'll never be better as he's getting older.

Armanti Edwards could give us trouble in the slot, but we're going to have Thurmond on him. Thurmond is a faster CB and is close to the best in coverage; he's not an average Nickle CB. He's going to play on the outside and move inside when you go with a slot WR.

Ted Ginn Jr. and Lafell aren't good enough to get open against our 4th CB (Lane). I say this because Ginn Jr. hasn't been good enough to get separation against anyone's 4th CB in 5 years. He's a great ST guy, but he doesn't read defenses well and can't handle a jam at the line of scrimmage.

Lafell coudn't stick in NE. That's telling because outsdie of Amendola, I challenge anyone to name another NE WR. If you have Brady throwing to you, and he makes everyone look better, and you can't stick on the roster.....meh.

Olson does worry me.

Cam Newton has trouble with reads after his second read. So, even if you had 3 damn good WRs, he wouldn't see the third one, or the TE in a 3 WR 1 TE set. Smith was targetted something like 68% of the time of all the WR targets last year, so when folks say that all you have is Smith, that's literally almost true.

Hope that answers your questions.

chris98251

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":33wgaoon said:
Like hell I do. It took me longer than that to edit what you puked up from your keyboard. You're welcome.

Well to think I didn't appreciate you after all this time, cleaning up after me and all, been a while since I had room service and a maid :) Thanks !

OP
OP
K

krakeniscoming1976

Reaction score
i will eat crow right here if we lose and take my medicine to a better team tho if we win- i'm sure you hawk fans will be classy

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Be preperated to chow down on that crow, and we have been classy, you just wanted something more.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
To answer (what I think is) the question....

No. As Hawk fans, we don't respect your receivers not named Steve Smith.

Ginn as a return man scares me, but as a WR he hasn't done anything.

The end.