Panther fan with a question for seahawk fans

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Behind Steve Smith none of the Panther's receivers have ever exceeded 700 yards with the exception of Ginn Jr, but that was in 2008 and he's been a below average receiver since. Unless Lafell or Edwards has a breakout season (which is doubtful from what I've seen of them) this is a team with a #1 and a bunch of mediocre guys behind him. Carolina has some very good strengths but receiving depth is not one of them.

pmedic920

Reaction score
krakeniscoming1976":1by8muh5 said:
not like i came in and said were going kick seahawks butt or stomp them just asked a question and got a rude response from hawk fans

We are ready "to get the party started" nobody was rude to you. Makes me wonder what you expected coming over here the day before Kick Off Sunday, and asking a question like that. The only option you gave us was to give you our opinion. I'm not one of them but there are some very intelligent people "up in here" it is very common for even senior members with post counts in the millions, to get scolded for their use of the the English language. Toughen up a little and carry on.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sigh, another opposing fan with a thin skin. Do they clone these guys or what? Next..........

OP
OP
K

krakeniscoming1976

Reaction score
tacomahawk":331mxcuu said:
Dude chill out if you had preperated the question better, without all of the capitals, then maybe the response would have been better. Smith as stated does not scare us. Ginn, outside of punts does not scare us, we have shut down better than Smith and Ginn before. In fact we have shut them both out several times. I like others have never even heard of your other receivers, let's just say they are not household names outside of the Carolinas.
what does capitalizing have do with people being rude duh. don't mean they have to be rude because everything was in caps

Blitzfan

Reaction score
krakeniscoming1976":zyokkmtm said:
not like i came in and said were going kick seahawks butt or stomp them just asked a question and got a rude response from hawk fans

Look, you never asked a question. In order to ask a question, in written form, a question mark is required. Your OP does not have one, therefor it is a statement. In this case you are telling us how feel, not asking why we feel this way. The posters figured out what you meant and posted accordingly. We're not going to say sorry and apologize to you if we feel your receiving corps are not much of threat.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
krakeniscoming1976":2ybiklmn said:
tacomahawk":2ybiklmn said:
Dude chill out if you had preperated the question better, without all of the capitals, then maybe the response would have been better. Smith as stated does not scare us. Ginn, outside of punts does not scare us, we have shut down better than Smith and Ginn before. In fact we have shut them both out several times. I like others have never even heard of your other receivers, let's just say they are not household names outside of the Carolinas.
what does capitalizing have do with people being rude duh. don't mean they have to be rude because everything was in caps

I noticed u have 1976 in your username. You know what else happened in 1976?

Decimation

Reaction score
No, our D will not double team Steve Smith. I don't even think they've double teamed Fitz from recent memory.

Yes, you have a good team. No, you don't have a lot of receiving depth from what I've seen and how they've played.

pmedic920

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2hdw8bas said:
krakeniscoming1976":2hdw8bas said:
tacomahawk":2hdw8bas said:

I noticed u have 1976 in your username. You know what else happened in 1976?

Ha. This was good. Like the way you think.

OP
OP
K

krakeniscoming1976

Reaction score
Decimation":2e3vykpw said:
No, our D will not double team Steve Smith. I don't even think they've double teamed Fitz from recent memory.

Yes, you have a good team. No, you don't have a lot of receiving depth from what I've seen and how they've played.
games in preseason can't predict games turnout in regular season all teams were using basic offensive plays or vanilla version of offense. i'm hoping for a great game with no injuries. i'm also optimistic about our secondary also i hope im right they seemed good in preseason with 7 or 8 interceptions. that's out the window come game time

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
tacomahawk":2sbrzemz said:
This makes me happy. :)

Johnny

Reaction score
Yeah! This Guy Lacks Proper Spelling And Grammar..... He Should Be Put To Death.... Because We All Know That Proper Spelling And Grammar Is The KEY To The Game Of Football.... Oh Wait!.....SMH at the 12th man on this site... :roll: :roll: :roll:

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Who was rude? What an oversensitive little...

We have been shutting down Smith since 2005.

I'm more worried about the wild card Cam and his scrambling.

Go 'hawks?

Sac

Reaction score
Johnny":2qxi8rpy said:
blah blah blah.....SMH at the 12th man on this site... :roll: :roll: :roll:

SMH at people that can't spell or at least try to use correct punctuation. It has nothing to do with being a fan, it has to do with some people being knuckle dragging, keyboard slapping monkeys.

If you're going to go to a rival teams board and post some weak ass smack, it should at least be readable.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
krakeniscoming1976":hngw5izb said:
games in preseason can't predict games turnout in regular season all teams were using basic offensive plays or vanilla version of offense. i'm hoping for a great game with no injuries. i'm also optimistic about our secondary also i hope im right they seemed good in preseason with 7 or 8 interceptions. that's out the window come game time

It's not preseason. All Carolina receivers other than Steve Smith have been mediocre or less their entire careers.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
krakeniscoming1976":38svzfqm said:
Decimation":38svzfqm said:

How are you going to say you can't look at preseason games for proof that your WR's and then say "but our secondary should be good. They had 7 or 8 picks in the preseason"?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Johnny":22kypc7e said:
Yeah! This Guy Lacks Proper Spelling And Grammar..... He Should Be Put To Death.... Because We All Know That Proper Spelling And Grammar Is The KEY To The Game Of Football.... Oh Wait!.....SMH at the 12th man on this site... :roll: :roll: :roll:
I couldn't care less about his spelling or grammar. I'm upset he titled the thread saying he had a question but he never asked one. "Seahawks fan say we only have Steve Smith...but there's Lafell, Ginn Jr, etc"

It was a bait and switch and he shall be banned!