Panther fan with a question for seahawk fans

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Kinda funny how he switched form every word be capitalized to no words be capitalized.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Tedd Ginn's gonna drop everything, so we might as well just let him run wide open.

hawk45

Reaction score
Throwdown":1g88opz0 said:
Tedd Ginn's gonna drop everything, so we might as well just let him run wide open.
LMAO funny and true. You know it's a troll when Ginn is trotted out as a legitimate WR.

Return man? Sure, I'll buy it. WR? Nah.

OP
OP
K

krakeniscoming1976

Reaction score
hawk45":3247bvxi said:
Throwdown":3247bvxi said:
LMAO funny and true. You know it's a troll when Ginn is trotted out as a legitimate WR.

Return man? Sure, I'll buy it. WR? Nah.
how am i trolling boy yalls defintion of trolling is wacked

chris98251

Reaction score
Ginn if he's is opposite Smith is easy to take care of, one good hit and his heads on pivot all game looking for who turned out the lights, we know how to deal with him. Smith frusterate him in the first quarter and he will take himself out of the game just being mad. Your TE if he's the safety valve better have Aflac, Chancellor will wait for him to come across before doing the anatomy seperation exercise on him where ball goes one direction, helmet another and his body into a disheveled mess on the field service.

OP
OP
K

krakeniscoming1976

Reaction score
if we win or lose i will be here to say good game yall . if you lose i will wish you good luck the rest of season. i'm not a troll

Rocket

Reaction score
Kraken, Dude... the issue ain't just capitalization. You have punctuation issues, you have general grammar issues and, above all, you have word meaning issues. The words "turnout" and "outcome" have radically different meanings. I can predict, with a fair degree of certainty, the "turnout" of every Seahawks home game. SOLD OUT.

Also, when people give ya sh!t about writing in all caps, it's not prudent to go to ZERO caps. The suggestion, while not stated but clearly implied, is that you capitalize properly.

Your average Seahawk fan posting here is well read, well spoken and fairly intelligent. So far, the same can't be said about Panther fans. You didn't help.

Just curious, Kraken... can you play the banjo and how high is your truck lifted?

Jville

Reaction score
Does anyone reading this thread have any working experience with "Dragon Speech Recognition Software"?

chris98251

Reaction score
I have to support the internet typing etiquette, capitals is considered yelling unless it's a paragraph written with general punctuation attributes and structure. We are here on the West coast specifically very Anal retentive about these things since we are the internet tech corridor from day one. We expect others to floow those examples, you know wipe your feet before you enter and don't use foul language with youngsters are present type things that most understand when your visiting someone elses home.

Jville

Reaction score
Rocket":2v83anni said:
Jville, you think he's an alien?

I don't recognize the dialect. :229031_shrug: Guess that might be a possibility.

Sac

Reaction score
chris98251":3u795yz0 said:
I have to support the internet typing etiquette, capitals is considered yelling unless it's a paragraph written with general punctuation attributes and structure. We *snip* here on the West coast specifically *are* very anal retentive about these things since we *have been the* internet tech corridor from day one. We expect others to follow those examples. You know, wipe your feet before you enter and don't use foul language with youngsters are present type *of* things that most understand when you're visiting someone else's home.

The irony was too delicious to pass up.

Sac

Reaction score
Like hell I do. It took me longer than that to edit what you puked up from your keyboard. You're welcome.