OP
OP
K

krakeniscoming1976

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1w0nm3hz said:
Cam Newton 125 yds passing.

Does that answer your question?
stats are decieving we wanted to establish the run game more and we did was not enough for the win tho

PryorFamily

Reaction score
BlueThunder":346ys3m4 said:
God... A little success and we've become the 49ers boards that we all hate. C'mon all of you haters. Lighten up! If a guy comes in as a total troll, ban the shit out of him. If an opposing fan comes in with no ill intent, merely wanting to just discuss the game, welcome them. It adds some spice and makes this board more interesting. Let's not be 49er a-holes and just shout 'em down, Mmmm-k? :34853_doh: It really gives us a bad rep... and I don't think any of us want that... Right?

THIS

Riley12

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3smtbrlu said:
God... A little success and we've become the 49ers boards that we all hate. C'mon all of you haters. Lighten up! If a guy comes in as a total troll, ban the shit out of him. If an opposing fan comes in with no ill intent, merely wanting to just discuss the game, welcome them. It adds some spice and makes this board more interesting. Let's not be 49er a-holes and just shout 'em down, Mmmm-k? :34853_doh: It really gives us a bad rep... and I don't think any of us want that... Right?

Todd, if you are still looking to revamp/update the banner, I suggest this text, word for word, with maybe a Seahawk helmet.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
krakeniscoming1976":2ifbatmm said:
if we win or lose i will be here to say good game yall . if you lose i will wish you good luck the rest of season. i'm not a troll

i will eat crow right here if we lose and take my medicine to a better team tho if we win- i'm sure you hawk fans will be classy

So is it un-classy to hold someone to their word? (legit question)

SalishHawkFan":2ifbatmm said:

stats are decieving we wanted to establish the run game more and we did was not enough for the win tho

Because this does not sound like "good game" or "I'm eating crow."

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
krakeniscoming1976":3c5hugap said:
SalishHawkFan":3c5hugap said:

Oh [puuuuhhhhhhleeeeeeeaaaaaaazzzzzzzeeeee!

It was NOT in the Panthers game plan to pass for only 125 yards. Your question was answered....on the field.

Have the class to man up to it.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
krakeniscoming1976":1r9kb3ei said:
SalishHawkFan":1r9kb3ei said:

Yes stats can be deceiving, okay so you wanted to establish the run more. What did it get you? Why would you purposely limit the key to your offense? You can ignore the truth and choose to not give credit to the Hawks secondary if you like, but the fact remains they held your QB to is lowest passing output of his career. You can also choose to ignore this was done without 4 key defensive players on our defense. On the hand, I was very impressed by your front 7 and rather dismayed by our O-line's ability to deal with them.

What blows my mind is how selective peoples memories are. In the Panthers forums, all you see them talking about is how the fumble was what lost them the game, not that is was great defensive play. But, what you selectively forget was when we got the ball, there was still 5.5 minutes on the clock. After a 5 yard loss with the Hawks on their 3 yard line they proceeded to march down the field and kill the clock. Due to the atrocious use of timeouts by your coaching staff, we parked the ball on your 20 and sat on it for 2 minutes. Even if the fumble had not happened and you had scored, you don't think we would have negated any score of yours by punching it in one more time?

Every NFL game is full of what ifs, could haves and should haves. If you're gonna say good game that's fine and we'll be gracious about it, but you can't do it with a caveat.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
In fairness to the spelling- and grammar-impaired troll, they did have a receiver with more yards receiving than Steve Smith. Greg Olsen had 56 yards. Smith had 51 yards, and their sole points on the day. And Ted Ginn did come up big for them with another 10 yards.

Give credit where credit is due.

YaktownHawK

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3cpec42h said:
In fairness to the spelling- and grammar-impaired troll, they did have a receiver with more yards receiving than Steve Smith. Greg Olsen had 56 yards. Smith had 51 yards, and their sole points on the day. And Ted Ginn did come up big for them with another 10 yards.

Give credit where credit is due.

Sailor come on now, how could you leave out Ginn's 10 yard game changing punt return. That's a 10 yd average for the season already! :stirthepot:

Exittium

Reaction score
krakeniscoming1976":1s87cw9i said:
SalishHawkFan":1s87cw9i said:

I think that's just an excuse for all those dropped passes

OP
OP
K

krakeniscoming1976

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":1mfd5p92 said:
krakeniscoming1976":1mfd5p92 said:
if we win or lose i will be here to say good game yall . if you lose i will wish you good luck the rest of season. i'm not a troll

i will eat crow right here if we lose and take my medicine to a better team tho if we win- i'm sure you hawk fans will be classy

So is it un-classy to hold someone to their word? (legit question)

SalishHawkFan":1mfd5p92 said:

Because this does not sound like "good game" or "I'm eating crow."
guess you did not look at other threads of panther fans saying congrats which i posted

OP
OP
K

krakeniscoming1976

Reaction score
you also might forgot who our offensive cordinator is shula conservative shula he kept things simple and cam took what seattles defense gave him