If not the Hawks , than GO SF !

SEAHAWKSTER77

Reaction score
Kanas City can win as many rings as they want as long as they keep beating them whiners

SEAHAWKSTER77

Reaction score
Whiners are getting to those cowboys years from the last time they won a Super Bowl 28 going on 29 years hahaha love it ….

SEAHAWKSTER77

Reaction score
I was nineteen the last time the whiners won the Super Bowl …. That is hilarious … love it !!!!

Jac

Reaction score
9ers bout to possibly experience that deadly trifecta of extra games, failure, and players getting older/players wanting to get paid.
The Seahawks won’t be ready to compete for a SB next year…but at the same time, neither will they. Almost impossible to come back from that dagger in the gut. This is the part where the roster starts to unravel.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
The Seahawks won’t be ready to compete for a SB next year…but at the same time, neither will they. Almost impossible to come back from that dagger in the gut. This is the part where the roster starts to unravel.
Just start picking quarterbacks you believe in. Brock Purdy is elite so do the same JS.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Like father like son daddy couldn't win super bowls either until the end we'll see you in 20 years Kyle LOL my two favorite teams Seattle Seahawks and anybody that beats the 49ers

BeanieHawk

Reaction score
This game was a tough one for me! I can’t stand the Chiefs, they are annoying and fast becoming a NFL dynasty ala Patriots some may say! But damn, if are my 31st fav team in the league then the Fruity 49ers are my 32nd! Never Niner for life!!!
Unless it helps us of course 😁