Free Agent News--other teams

Rat

Reaction score
And 30mil a year on avg - what is that about 1/5 of the cap - holy spherical objects
All-Pro caliber DE in this market is easily worth that. If we gave him that kind of money, you'd be acting like you don't understand how anyone could question it.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
All-Pro caliber DE in this market is easily worth that. If we gave him that kind of money, you'd be acting like you don't understand how anyone could question it.
Oh I’m not questioning it - just marveling at it

JPatera76

Reaction score
Damien lewis one kind of hurts... but il trust Coach Mike and see what he builds.

nwHawk

Reaction score
How about move on from Damien Lewis and Brown, and try getting upgrades. In order to improve the team you have to let go hohmmm players.

Rat

Reaction score
Pretty sure it was still Seahawks-related. The Jordyn Brooks thread wasnt moved.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
The guard contracts are asinine. I'm staunchly against all of this Hawkblogger-pushed IOL fetishism. These guards are simply not worth what these contracts are going for, at all. 4/53 for Dame Lewis? I LIKE HIM, and even I can admit he's basically a few notches above replacement level. You can get 80% of his play for pennies on the dollar with baseline competent coaching!

The real acquisition is a good OL coach and a QB who doesn't sell their OL out. That's how you get an OL. (Well... you may need to invest at tackle.)

I wouldn't pay a single guard above rookie contract/vet min until this market corrects. Keep drafting them, keep bringing in fringe guys to compete, and push the money elsewhere.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Good thing Bradford got alot playing time. He will fill in nicely with Oluwatimi. I think that's how you spell his name.

chris98251

Reaction score
Grubb started out as a O line guy, he knows what he has and what he will need as well as I'm sure the right guy to coach up what we have had as under performers either due to our coaching or system. This year is going to be fascinating to watch develop.

Latest posts